Influenced Too Easily: A Tale of ADR's

DeterminedOne

DIS Veteran
I was pretty sure my ADR choices were set. Until I saw this picture on Instagram.

xnq1Hlj.jpg

Tutto Italia wasn't even on my radar ...
Anyone else suffer from wanting a certain food because seeing it in a picture, commercial, movie, etc?
And what are your thoughts aboutTutto Italia? This spaghetti and meatballs looks ahhhhmazing!

Yeah, I could eat that right now. MMMMM. We have never been to Tutto because many in our family do not like Italian. It is my fave and I would LOVE to go there. I keep trying. Maybe soon.

But... it's just spaghetti and meatballs. Keep your ADRs as they are, make spaghetti for supper tonight!

HAHA, I couldn't agree more and maybe it's because I'm Italian, I don't know, and I have grown up with way more visually appealing and extravagantly composed pasta dishes than the one in that picture, that I wouldn't look at it twice and find both it's pasta and especially it's meatballs, to be quite paltry and meager both in composition and size.

Even the fake Italian food at the Olive Garden puts out pictures with more wow factor and pizzazz and ample size than that.

But I kid, really, I understand what you mean in your original post LOL. I have changed or made decisions about dining because of pictures or hearing about new menu dishes in the past both in Disney and elsewhere, and in this case, that Tutto Italia picture also qualifies in that it would be a deterrent to me eating there!

And I have eaten there before, and like all the Disney Italian eateries since they got rid of Alfredos a decade ago, I was less than impressed, but it wasn't bad! (like Tony's Town Square)

We love Tutto have lunch there every trip. Never tried the spaghetti and meatballs but love the lasagna and eggplant parm.

Thanks, all. Appreciate the commentary.
I changed lunch ADR from Spice Road to Tutto. Just had Moroccan (Marrakesh) a few months ago, so it doesn't feel like I'm giving up anything major. Have never eaten in, or really explored the World of Italy. (The perfume store gives me a headache every time, so I stopped going to that area altogether.) Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter