Info on the kids club at HRH?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any info on this? I know they have an age limit of 4 years, but my grandaughter is a mature 3 and I am hoping they will accept her. Anyone have a phone number? Also. I'm wondering if they will be open through HHN for kids as we will have a 10 year old also.

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions specifically, but we were there 2 weeks ago & my 5 yo dd went twice. She loved being a "L'il Rocker!" She said she was going "clubbing." The staff was very responsive--she was nervous the first night and one of the staff sat at a computer, put her on her lap, and played a computer game with her. You pay 7 bucks or so per hour, then I believe an extra 10 if they want dinner. So it ain't cheap. It was a godsend for us. Since they have playstations & nintendo, as well as a big screen TV, my 13yo DS was halfway tempted to stay himself.

I think the restriction for age was they had to be potty-trained. You could confirm it by calling the HRH & asking for the Lil Rockers club. I had made prearrangements before we got there.

Thanks. I will do just that so we know. Still, $7 an hour is pretty steep! We had planned on leaving her several times as she gets tired of the parks and wants kids to play with. Do they have other things for them to do besides computer and play station stuff? She would probably be too young for those. Maybe thats the reason they say 4 years. I'll check.

for daytimes they have a whole activities schedule posted. (they dd for evening too, but not sure if they followed it.) they did do painting projects

OK Thanks Enrich. I'll just give trhem a call and find out everything for sure. That's probably the best thing to do. Sounds like she'd be able to fit in if they'll take a 3 year old. Thanks!

It would be well worth the money particularly in IoA.
There's lots there to occupy at 3 year old. But most of the rides are just the cup of tea for a 10yo; the 3 yo won't be able to do many of them. You'll get a lot more done if you don't need to wade thru baby swap for each ride

I agree! We also have a 13 year old, but he's going to HHN with us. I know from experience that child swap takes alot of time as that's what we did the last 2 years at DW. Now that she's 3, she will be alot harder to keep track of too! She was just begging last year to go to daycare and play with kids and finally my son was able to get her into the disney's daycare for employees. It's nothing you can count on though because they jsut had to go day by day and finally the last day they had room. Now that shes older, I'm hoping she can get into the club at HRH. I still need to call, but have been busy and then watching the TV too ! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter