Initial planning...2 studios or 1 bedroom

kim_d

DIS Veteran
We will have 2 adults and a 17year and a 15 year old. Thinking that 2 studios might be the way to go. We would do husband and son in one studio and me and daughter in other.

Typically we get one bedroom at Disney world and my husband and son (who will 17 on trip) take the pull out. We don’t typically use the kitchen at Disney World and thinking we won’t use in Hawaii either
2 studios gives us 2 bathrooms and flexibility with points. We could do one standard view and one ocean.

If you can do two studios look at the option of a 2 bedroom. For Adventure season its 16 more points for a standard view 2 bedroom opposed to getting 2 pool view studios. You would get the large space, a bed for everyone, and the bathrooms. All depends on your point situation and willingness to use the on-time use points (if needed). I did this for a trip and it was great (we got a 2 BR lock-off), each couple had a bedroom and then we could hangout together in the common space when not out an about on the island.... Just a thought. Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter