Insider Christmas gift

For those who may have already seen the movie, or already purchased their tickets, in the small print the tickets say you can use the them for Mary Poppins Returns or any other Disney movie. The tickets are good through 3/31/2019, but I don't know if there's any other Disney movies coming out between now & then. I really like that they are basically Fandango gift cards, and you can use them at any movie theater that books through Fandango, *and* purchase your seats ahead of time.

Sayhello

Last edited:
For those who may have already seen the movie, or already purchased their tickets, in the small print the tickets say you can use the them for Mary Poppins Returns or any other Disney movie. The tickets are good through 3/31/2019, but I don't know if there's any other Disney movies coming out between now & then. I really like that they are basically Fandango gift cards, and you can use them at any movie theater that books through Fandango, *and* purchase your seats ahead of time.

Sayhello

Nutcracker and the Four Realms is a possibility.

None for us either... I'm not surprised though since we just took our first ABD in May! Maybe next year...

I got mine! I was wondering if people that had only done one ABD would get one.

Hate to be a negative Nelly, but I highly doubt Captain Marvel would be allowed under the terms of this offer. Disney owns Marvel Studios yes, but only specific movies made by Walt Disney studios are considered Disney films. Disney is producer on nutcracker and Mary Poppins, but they are not producer on Captain Marvel. The producer of Captain Marvel is Marvel Studios. Disney is only the distributor which means that it's not a Disney film.

None here either, and we've taken multiple trips in the past couple of years.

As usual, none for us. We have gotten something exactly once since our first of 6 trips around 10 years ago.

We got 2 tickets, although there are 4 of us (and all 4 of us do the ABDs). There seems to be no rhyme or reason here.

We received two also although we had four booked on our ABD. It was a party of four booked as two doubles so we could have two hotel rooms. I think this may be random or luck of the draw.

We got 2 tickets, although there are 4 of us (and all 4 of us do the ABDs). There seems to be no rhyme or reason here.

We received two also although we had four booked on our ABD. It was a party of four booked as two doubles so we could have two hotel rooms. I think this may be random or luck of the draw.

We got two as well (same for past gifts), and all 4 of our ABDs have been with our family of 4 (two rooms). I've never heard of ABD sending more than 2 tickets or gift certificates when they do these gifts, regardless of how many were in the actual traveling party.

We've been on two ABDs. We didn't get anything. We invited my cousin and her husband on our last ABD, so their first. They got it but we didn't.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!