(Inspired by Helenabear) Would you like a cookie?

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
With <font color=green>Green</font> M & M's??;) :p Fresh out of the oven and piping hot!! :)

Elaine, my bag of candy had lots of green M & M's!! :):) LOL

I wanna grab a few before she comes along and takes the whole tray!! Kidding.... :teeth:

I'd love to have one!!! Hey did you happen to make any all green ones just for me?? ;)

Glad to know that only I was cheated out of the green ones :rolleyes: ;) Now where is Kim... I think you are right Beanie, it was all her fault!!!

GASP! How on earth did you get those greenies Beanie?!?! I gave strict orders at my green M&M factory that NO ONE was to receive greenies without my written permission! ACK! How could this breach in security happen!?! Ok, that's it... heads are gonna roll for this!! :mad:

Yes, but <i>*sigh*</i> I don't suppose I should indulge today :(

I have exactly one <font color=green>Green M & M Cookie</font> set aside for Elaine since she was cheated out of Greenies!!

Kim, you have to have friends like Kronky boy on your side in order to get things done!! Doncha know that by now?? ;):D

So Elaine, enjoy your Green Cookie!! :) Kim, you get none!! :p LOL Everyone can have one though!! ;)

Kim, I do believe this could be the source of your problem! :o Looks like the yellow M&M's somehow got into your green M&M factory and are releasing green M&M's unauthorized! Here... lookie...

mandm.jpg

Beanie, you are the bestest!!!! I think I've found my new best friend here (and her name is NOT Kim :p) Thanks so much for thinking of me and letting me have my very own all green cookie!!!

Kim, this one is for you
frog.gif

Whoo hooo!! I am somebody's bestest friend!!! Ha ha ha Kim...I win! :)

Lynne!! Get the yellow M&M net!!! :mad: Those little yellow bellied pests have caused me way too much grief...they have GOT to go!! I cannot have my green M&M production interrupted in this way!!

ACKKK!!! I am sooooo torn now!!!! Beanie is always nice to me and gives me green M&M's :) But that last picture that Kim posted
pfohnmacht.gif

Oh crud... I think I'll run away now before it gets any worse...

Elaine...I can be a better bestest friend...I have the all the Greenies you could want!! ;)

Kim, be quiet, you are causing me grief here!!!

Originally posted by Beanie
Elaine...I can be a better bestest friend...I have the all the Greenies you could want!! ;)

Kim, be quiet, you are causing me grief here!!!
Hmmm.... that's a very convincing argument there... okay you win :)

Yeah Kim, be quiet... no one listens to you anyway :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!