Inspired by KaraKw-Anyone remember the movie: And then there were none?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I remember watching this movie a long, long time ago (I think I was 10, 12 years old or so). I loved the movie. The lady from the Bounty commercial was in it (can't remember her name). I reference that title every now and then and people look at me like I'm nuts (ok, I get that look regardless of mentioning that title:p ). Anyone remember it? It was a murder mystery. I wanna see it again.

There's a book? Cool. I can't remember who did it though (if I get the book, I know I'll cheat and look at the back to see who did it:p ).

I absolutely LOVED that story! My favorite Agatha Christie book! :)

LOL! I bet my dad has the book and I've never noticed. When my grandmother died, he got her Agatha collection. I didn't realize she wrote the book the movie is based on.:) I'll have to see if I can find that book (I hope the smoke smell is gone, my grandmother smoked like a freight train).

There are a few movie versions of 'And Then There Were None'. I need to order the book. I've always wanted to read it.

I think Nancy Walker is the actress you're thinking of, Shannon.

Oh my gosh!!! This is one of the books that made me fall in love with reading. It was back in the 70's, I was about 15 and I could literally NOT put this book down. It was SOOOO exciting, page after page. I think I need to go to the library and pick it up again. Thanks for the memories!

I loved the book and the movie! I forgot about that book- makes me want to read it!

originally, it was called "ten little indians," but i think they changed the title to be pc... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by olena
I think Nancy Walker is the actress you're thinking of, Shannon.
Yep! Thanks Heather.:) I'm awful with names.:)

Jillpie, you're welcome for inadvertantly bringing happy memories your way.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter