Inspired by Neffernie - Nick Names

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
What is your nick name if you have one, My dad always had a nickname for us kids and this has passed onto us, we give nicknames to everyone and sometimes they just stick.

I have been assigned the name of of Fooh with variations being Foobey or Foohey depending on which nephew is calling me.

The youngest nephew who will celebrate his 3rd BD on the 27th (At the fort :cool1: ) is called Sugar Bear, but now goes by Sugey, if you ask him he says call me Sugey.

My family calls me dude, friends call me ED, wife calls me things I can't say here.:hippie:

When DH and I got married, his (now ex) sister-in-law and I had the same name. We were trying to figure out a way to differentiate, so someone came up the the names Big Jenn (her) and Little Jenn (me - I'm a munchkin at 5 feet). That didn't go over so well :rotfl:

My wife calls me worthless, does that count?

In High school, everyone called me Bibs, cuz of my last name, Bibbee.

Yawn.

I have many.... course very few I can post here... the nicest is probably PIG (Pride, Integrity, Guts)... the worst well I am sure you all have your own nick names for people like me! :worried:

Little Roger to my extended family and Roger A to my parents....Dad's name is Roger too!

my sister when she was a toddler called me jen jen and it just stuck...

now i just refer to it as jen(2)

OK it's ask permission or forgiveness time. I'll go with forgiveness. Frank's whole family calls him HANKY BUTT. Reason being when he was preschool age he got a new pair of pants for X-Mass he pulled his pj's down along with underwear to try them on and his little sister said look it's HANKY BUTT [she couldn't say Franky]. I have the pic of this also. None of my family or local friends even know this.

lol @ hanky butt.... I never really had a nickname.

Most people call me Mac, others call me _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You do now Pwetty Pwincess!!! LOL:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Sorry I couldn't resist one last shot, I promise no more.....;)

My nickname is Deb, Debbie - short for Deborah, duh!!.

Other names include:

Damn it Debbie, shut up! Damn it Debbie, stop it!!

Sometimes it's just "Damn It"!!!

I answer to most anything.

I had a boyfriend years and years :rolleyes1 ago call me Rie short for Terri everytime he called me that simple little nickname I thought I was in love ...so sweet when a guy has a nickname for you, he just started calling me that one day and it stuck for years right up until the cops picked him up at the bowling alley where we were bowling ,wonder what ever happened to that loser.:bitelip:

Since my name is in the thread title i guess I have to post. ;)

I personally have had more nicknames than I care to count. I don't know what people don't like about my real name, stephanie.

When i was little I was Nefferdoodle to my dad. My friends picked up on it and I became Neffanie, Neffers, Neffernie, Neffy (my cousins still call me this).

In high school I was Mango (last name at the time was Mangus.) Kids can be so creative. :rolleyes1

After one disasterous hair dye attempt, i became Tang for a while. Try to guess what color my hair ended up.:lmao: I was soooo cool back then. ;)

I work part time as a street performer for different renaissance and pirate festivals in our area. Everybody seems to have a nickname in the cast. There's "Chin", "Troll", and "Kyle". :rotfl:

While at the WCC, my husband decided that because there were so many cowboys we should start our own Indian tribe. He is Chief Chunky Bear. I am Pouting Otter. OUr DD9 wanted to be Moonlight Wolf. Other tribe members are Skinny Weasel, Vegan Monkey, and She Who Will Die Alone. :hippie:

I had a boyfriend years and years :rolleyes1 ago call me Rie short for Terri everytime he called me that simple little nickname I thought I was in love ...so sweet when a guy has a nickname for you, he just started calling me that one day and it stuck for years right up until the cops picked him up at the bowling alley where we were bowling ,wonder what ever happened to that loser.:bitelip:

I'm doing fine, thank you for axing.

I had a boyfriend years and years :rolleyes1 ago call me Rie short for Terri everytime he called me that simple little nickname I thought I was in love ...so sweet when a guy has a nickname for you,

At least that is a cute one. (The nickname not the loser going to jail) :cutie:

DH calls me La Gnoma because he says I'm an angry gnome. ;)

I'm doing fine, thank you for axing.
axe.gif

That was a very romantic diddy, Terri!!!! I bet there is a country song written about it somewhere!!;)

I don't really have too many nick names....not much you can do with Ami....

My kids are Meija may may

lexi lulu

lisie....sometimes wildflower

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter