Inspired by Neffernie - Nick Names

Ive never really had a nick name that stuck either....for a few years I ran a website called Knight N. Chrome's Biker Home, and all the folks from the meets would call me Knight, it was my AOL screen name as well. Theres alot of people in the southern half of the US that ONLY know me as Knight since Ive ridden from Cali to Florida and have been to many meets with tons of riders Ive met on the web.

axe.gif

That was a very romantic diddy, Terri!!!! I bet there is a country song written about it somewhere!!;)

I feel most asured that there is ...heehee :lmao:

My dad used to always call me and my brother "meathead" when we were growing up, and he still does.

Now even my wife likes to call me it (she loves my dad), and now she calls Reilly "meatball"...lol

My DD3's nickname is Lola. When i was pregnant my best friends little boy was being treated for a brain tumor at St Jude's. I called to tell them i was pregnant and Hayden sent me a card wanting to know if it was a girl would i name her Lola. So after i had my ultrasound and found out it was a girl everyone started calling her Lola. He was in remission when she was born so i named her Laura Katherine instead but it didn't matter she's still Lola to everyone. He passed away when she was 11 months old. We love to tell her how her nickname came from a special little boy. Ok now i've gotta go dry my eyes.

Mine is Kibbles because my maiden name is Kibitlewski. My old GM/Delphi clients called me Kibbles, they didn't know my real name. :laughing:

My DD3's nickname is Lola. When i was pregnant my best friends little boy was being treated for a brain tumor at St Jude's. I called to tell them i was pregnant and Hayden sent me a card wanting to know if it was a girl would i name her Lola. So after i had my ultrasound and found out it was a girl everyone started calling her Lola. He was in remission when she was born so i named her Laura Katherine instead but it didn't matter she's still Lola to everyone. He passed away when she was 11 months old. We love to tell her how her nickname came from a special little boy. Ok now i've gotta go dry my eyes.

That is a special story.

I've had a bunch of them over the years, but the one that was my favorite was Hawkeye, which I picked up at one point during my Army career. Not exactly sure why.;)

Its because the women told each other to watch you like a hawk!

Jim...I always think of Hawkeye when I read some of your posts. Its very fitting......I loved MASH

Its because the women told each other to watch you like a hawk!

I'm thinking it had something to do with late night card games, the ever present hawaiian shirt, and the periodic indulgence in adult beverages.

No nickname here, but my dog "Odie" answers to Fat Bast***. Does that count? :lmao:

My grandparents on my dad's side have always and still do call me Bobo. I have no idea why:confused3 . My mom's mom used to call me Kimmiechelle(as in Kimberly Michelle). My brother is often referred to as "boy" or "the boy". That same brother calls me "Sister"(something I hope he never stops doing:hug: ). We call my cousins Clay-tron and JJ.
So, yeah, those are the incredibly creative nicknames of me and my family members.:thumbsup2

I'm thinking it had something to do with late night card games, the ever present hawaiian shirt, and the periodic indulgence in adult beverages.

Jim, Ive known you for damn near a year now...and not once in that whole time have you changed that damn Hawaiian shirt in your avatar!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!