Instagram Names!!

oh_its_livia
I just became a cast member so there are many photos to come!

Followed you! :) I'm hoping we'll get to meet at some point! Maybe we'll be working in the same or similar locations... I still don't know my place, just that I'm in Magic Kingdom

Followed you! :) I'm hoping we'll get to meet at some point! Maybe we'll be working in the same or similar locations... I still don't know my place, just that I'm in Magic Kingdom
Ah, that's who my new follower is! We do need to meet! Have you checked in and had traditions yet?

Ah, that's who my new follower is! We do need to meet! Have you checked in and had traditions yet?

I've had my onboarding appointment, traditions is Tuesday and then I start training Wednesday. Also I did find out my location, I'm in Outdoor Foods!

I've had my onboarding appointment, traditions is Tuesday and then I start training Wednesday. Also I did find out my location, I'm in Outdoor Foods!
How exciting!! Once you get your main gate we should hit up a park. I other departments use the Tomorrowland Terrace kitchen so we may run into eachother there,

Hi everyone! I'm a Disney employee, and I just got back from my 7th Walt Disney World trip! I created an Instagram for my Disney photos - follow along, won't you?

Personal Instagram - hola.rosalie
Disney Instagram - parisandmickey

Feel free to follow me on either! My personal account is private but I'll accept if you're on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!