INTEREST - Disney Sketch Swap

do you mean you are opening it at 545am your time? that will be 245 for me :eek: if so I'm going to need a buddy to sign me and Traci up...I get up early but not that early!

Sorry about that. What if I open them up tonight instead? Say around 6pm est?

I can go post the thread so you can see the rules/groups and then make the title say open later on.

But I want to be sure as many as were interested now are on board with that.

I can go post the thread so you can see the rules/groups and then make the title say open later on.

that time works for me, but don't want you to have to change you plans just because of me....would it be better if I sent you mine and Traci's list?

Tonight would work better for me. If we stick with the original time, I was planning on coming downstairs to hop online during my nighttime potty :lmao:

Or, the only thing I'm concerned about is, I would really like to do Japan for Epcot. Is anyone else planning on claiming Japan?

Tonight would work better for me. If we stick with the original time, I was planning on coming downstairs to hop online during my nighttime potty :lmao:

Or, the only thing I'm concerned about is, I would really like to do Japan for Epcot. Is anyone else planning on claiming Japan?

I want american adventure and china....traci first picks are morroco and UK so you're good with us!

I'm okay with tonight or I'll just see what is left tomorrow when I get up. No worries either way.

Susan doesn't have internet at home. She has to go to the library to get on. I let her give me her groups while she could. She asked for American Adventure and Mexico. Is there another one you would want instead?

Susan doesn't have internet at home. She has to go to the library to get on. I let her give me her groups while she could. She asked for American Adventure and Mexico. Is there another one you would want instead?

I could take france if not already claimed...really would like China though, have an idea for it I think will be really cool!

so are you going to open up tonight then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!