INTEREST - Disney Sketch Swap

The WS plan works for me, I just hope there will be spaces left when I wake up!

::yes:: 6 each

I will start a new thread because I forgot to save spaces in this one to have the groups and keep tracking separate.

If WS fills up before you get to sign up Hope, I will give you my spots. I don't need another set, but if I make them, I wanted those countries because I do have photos in mind for them. :teeth:

We do enjoy new blood. I will need you to make at least 10 posts before sign ups. You cannot send me Private Messages until you have that many. I will need your complete contact information - this is for everyone every swap - which will include real name, street address, email address, and phone number.

New swappers have a limit of two groups in my swaps. Once you have successfully completed a swap, you are encouraged to join more. :)

We have a great group of creative artists who are always happy to share their advice and suggestions. Please be sure to ask any questions you may have. We want you feel as comfortable doing the swap as possible.

Welcome!

I will be leaving Thursday evening to go to a speech therapy conference to keep up my continuing education hours for my licensure requirements. Can anyone be my sign up buddy for this swap?:flower3:

I will be leaving Thursday evening to go to a speech therapy conference to keep up my continuing education hours for my licensure requirements. Can anyone be my sign up buddy for this swap?:flower3:

I can be your buddy Traci :goodvibes

What time do sign-ups open on Friday? I need to be at work so I need to plan my strategy...

Cassey

I will get the thread up to see on Thursday evening and open it for sign ups around 5:45 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts