INTEREST Thread- Disney Events Elements and Pages

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Disney Events Interest Thread!!:cool1:

Due Date: 5/31/12

Newbies welcome- Limited to 2 groups. :)

What is everyone interested in Mini Kits or Single Elements?

Anyone Interested in Pages?
Set Sketches or Pick Your Own?
1 page or 2 page LO’s

These are the groups from the last swap: Anything else to add?
Mini-kits (mat, box, title/topper, extra element):

1) Special Events

2) Flower and Garden Festival

3) Food and Wine

4) Disney Halloween

5) Disney Christmas

6) Christmas decorations

7) Star Wars Weekend

8) Disney Star Wars

9) Celebrating a Disney Birthday

9A) Celebrating a Disney Birthday

Single element:

A) Celebrating a Birthday at Disney

B) Flower and Garden Festival

C) Food and Wine

D) MNSSHP (general)

E) Boo to You

F) Hallowishes

G) Characters in costume

H) Dance Party

I) Treat trail

J) Villains Stage Show

K) MVMCP (general)

L) Christmas Parade

M) Holiday Wishes

N) Characters in Holiday attire

P) Holiday (Christmas) treats

Q) Christmas Decorations

R) Osborne Lights

S) Star Wars Weekend

I'm interested!

I like to do single elements but I'd be up for either!

Last year I went to Pixar Weekend and still need to scrap that (although I do have a ton of fun stuff from Lisa and the paint can swap!), I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in that?

I too am interested in this!! I have 2 Halloween trips left to scrap and 2 Christmas trips...and we are going this fall to do both parties in one trip! So, I will need more...and Food and Wine again!

Forgot to answer...I'd love pages and sketches are good. Also, single elements are fine, I'd do kits, too...but maybe would like them to be a bit smaller than what's listed?

I would be in for Christmas groups. Either pages or elements is good for me.

Cassey

I'm interested in doing this one also. I would be more into single elements, or the smaller mini-kits.

I will probably join in the christmas groups for next year's trip!

I'm interested!

I like to do single elements but I'd be up for either!

Last year I went to Pixar Weekend and still need to scrap that (although I do have a ton of fun stuff from Lisa and the paint can swap!), I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in that?

I would love Pixar Weekend stuff. We were there too...still excited that I got my picture taken with George Sanderson!

I think I would be most interested in Mini kits, but i am up for whatever. it has been a while since I swapped and I need a fix. :)

Yes, we will do sign ups on friday. I'll try to have it up tonight . I'm ok with small swaps. :)

Since its small. Are we good with a mini kit? Title + 1 element? Or just 2 elements?

I don't know what happened but I posted on here last night and today it was gone. Anyways I am interested in this swap.

The boards are finally being moved over. So everything is wonky!!! sounds good. I will work on getting the thread up tonight after the girls leave. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter