Interest Thread - Holiday Time at WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
thought I would start this to see how much interest you all would have in a more general Christmas time swap for WDW!!

we could just do titles & a couple embellishments for each group !

some suggestions I've come up with are:

gingerbread creations
trees of the world
christmas time at the resort
decorations
wreath's around the world
holiday characters
lights of the world
holiday treats

could also add in the holiday parades and even MVMCP events!

let me know what you all think or if you have any other idea's to add!

will probably schedule sign ups for mid February and due in early April.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to sit this one out. I will be working more for tax season and don't want to commit myself to too much.

I can always push the start date!

My boss is defining tax season as going until April 30th, he thinks working 6 days a week is reasonable.:scared: Um not, I will work 5 and an occasional Saturday if absolutely necessary but not all of them for the next 3 months. So until after the end of April, I will not have alot of time for anything.

My boss is defining tax season as going until April 30th, he thinks working 6 days a week is reasonable.:scared: Um not, I will work 5 and an occasional Saturday if absolutely necessary but not all of them for the next 3 months. So until after the end of April, I will not have alot of time for anything.

that would suck...hope you don't have to work every Saturday...guess its some extra $$ for Disney and stuff!
I could definately push this back a couple of months...was just wanting to see if anyone is interested.

Tempting because I've never scrapped any of our disney holiday pictures, but I'm going to have to pass on this one. Looks like lots of fun though. Promised myself (and Jennifer) that I was only doing pages this year. I will not cave, I will not cave, I will not cave.....

Let me know if you get stuck and need an angel.

I think this would be a really fun swap to join but I don't have any Holiday Disney photos to scrap and no plans to be able to go during the holidays anytime soon.

We used to go at Thanksgiving every year until my son got older and it wasn't convenient to travel then. Nothing better than Disney Christmas Decor!! Well, maybe Disney Halloween.....:)

Trying.to.stay.strong! :lmao:

I won't beg you then :rolleyes2

Tempting because I've never scrapped any of our disney holiday pictures, but I'm going to have to pass on this one. Looks like lots of fun though. Promised myself (and Jennifer) that I was only doing pages this year. I will not cave, I will not cave, I will not cave.....

Let me know if you get stuck and need an angel.

no begging to you either.... thanks for the angel offer!

I think this would be a really fun swap to join but I don't have any Holiday Disney photos to scrap and no plans to be able to go during the holidays anytime soon.

We used to go at Thanksgiving every year until my son got older and it wasn't convenient to travel then. Nothing better than Disney Christmas Decor!! Well, maybe Disney Halloween.....:)

I hope it will happend, but okay if it doesn't....we've been to WDW and DLR during Halloween and enjoyed the decor....DLR during Christmas and LOVED it...can't wait to see WDW!

Not yet, just boring stuff right now. :lmao:

well at least you are getting orders! I finally made it over to your site and signed up...will be ordering stuff soon!

This one sounds fun even though I never been to Wdw during the holidays but I hope to go on a few years. If it was a later date I would be in. I need to get my FEs done for my spring break cruise plus the other swaps I'm in.

well at least you are getting orders! I finally made it over to your site and signed up...will be ordering stuff soon!

:rolleyes2 sure... haha. I am waiting for it to be searchable on google. IT has been working on that issue and it seems to be taking forever.

I'll be adding some new stuff soon!

guess there is no interest is this swap....

Nan, can you close this when you get a chance please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!