Interest thread Parks/Icons 2" words 4" Letters Please read post 21

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
Since I am new to this if I have forgetten any relevant info please let me know.

Sign-ups will be January 28-31
Due Date will be April 11

2" letter requirements, all capital letters please. Letter measures 2" with a mat behind it, embellished at least once to fit the theme of the word.

Group 1 DISNEYWORLD
Group 2 MAGIC KINGDOM
Group 3 MAIN ST USA
Group 4 FANTASYLAND
Group 5 ADVENTURELAND
Group 6 FRONTIERLAND
Group 7 LIBERTY SQUARE
Group 8 TOMORROWLAND
Group 9 TOONTOWN
Group 10 CASTLE
Group 11 EPCOT
Group 12 SPACESHIP EARTH
Group 13 HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Group 14 SORCERER HAT
Group 15 ANIMAL KINGDOM
Group 16 TREE OF LIFE
Group 17 ASIA
Group 18 AFRICA
Group 19 DINOLAND USA
Group 20 DISCOVERY ISLAND
Group 21 DOWNTOWN DISNEY
Group 22 PARTNERS

4 Inch Letter Groups: Make your specified letter(s) 4 inches tall with a shadow/mat behind it. Embellish your letter at least once to go along with the theme of the title. You may use patterned paper or solid colored cardstock. Please be creative and use colors that represent your group selection.

Group A. Theme Park
W (Walt):
D (Disney):
W (World):

Group B. Disney Specific Parks
M (Magic):
K (Kingdom):
E (Epcot):
D (Disney):
H (Hollywood):
S (Studios):
A (Animal):
K (Kingdom):

Group C. Epcot Countries
M (Mexico):
N (Norway):
C (China):
G (Germany):
I (Italy):
U (USA):
J (Japan):
M (Morocco):
F (France):
U (United Kingdom):
C (Canada):

Group D. Park Icons
C (Castle):
T (Tree of Life):
S (Sorcerer Hat):
S (Spaceship Earth Ball):

I copied the groups from last year's swap, any additions, subtractions or changes you would like to see, please let me know. I am debating on Toontown or maybe switching to Circus as I know parts are due to open this year.

Cassey

:yay: I love how these look on our pages, and they are quick and easy.

Cassey

I haven't tried these yet - but I love how they turn out for everyone - it is going to depend on how I'm doing on MK swap (I'm half way done so I should be fine)

I'm thinking the 2 in myself don't know how many "groups" to join

Once you get the hang of it, the 2" letters are super quick to make up even if you get crazy embellishing. That is what I really like about this type of swap.:)

I copied the groups from last year's swap, any additions, subtractions or changes you would like to see, please let me know. I am debating on Toontown or maybe switching to Circus as I know parts are due to open this year.

Cassey

Cassey, is there any interest in a 2" SAFARI or JUNGLE word under Animal Kingdom?? I missed out on the AK swap due to moving(I don't know if it was even included in that swap?? If it will be in the next AK swap, please ignore--I'll wait for the appropriate swap for this title)and I have soooo many pictures from that park--could always use the SAFARI title for sure. Thanks for your consideration.

I'm totally in for a few groups!:cool1:

I have to look at what words I don't have yet- I really like the way these come out on pages. I know that I need the word Epcot. I think I still have on hand most of the other words.

Rebecca

I haven't tried these yet - but I love how they turn out for everyone - it is going to depend on how I'm doing on MK swap (I'm half way done so I should be fine)

:yay:Reddy, these are super easy to make, especially is SCAL. I tried this swap last year as my first letter swap and now I love the letters! Happy to hear you want to play along with us.
Cassey, is there any interest in a 2" SAFARI or JUNGLE word under Animal Kingdom?? I missed out on the AK swap due to moving(I don't know if it was even included in that swap?? If it will be in the next AK swap, please ignore--I'll wait for the appropriate swap for this title)and I have soooo many pictures from that park--could always use the SAFARI title for sure. Thanks for your consideration.

I'm totally in for a few groups!:cool1:

:yay: Glad you are going to play along.

I believe both JUNGLE and SAFARI were part of another swap last year. I think it was the Rides/attracttions letter swap. Not sure if that is on the calendar for this year.

I have to look at what words I don't have yet- I really like the way these come out on pages. I know that I need the word Epcot. I think I still have on hand most of the other words.

Rebecca

:yay: Glad you are joining in.

I am interested in this swap, it has been a while since I have done a swap and this should be a good one to get back into the swing of things.

OK, I have decided to quit lurking and start playiing so I am definitely interested in joining 2 groups...The million dollar question is which 2 do I want the most :confused3

Cassey,
When you open this up make sure you check the postage prices.. I know the price of a stamp went up again... YUCK!!!!! :(

OK, I have decided to quit lurking and start playiing so I am definitely interested in joining 2 groups...The million dollar question is which 2 do I want the most :confused3

:welcome: so happy you have decided to come and join us!

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter