Interest Thread- Resort Swap?

This is my first time in a swap on this board.:) Been a lurker for awhile. Had login issues. Is it okay if I join this swap? I'm interested in the elements section.

Thanks
Pam

This is my first time in a swap on this board.:) Been a lurker for awhile. Had login issues. Is it okay if I join this swap? I'm interested in the elements section.

Thanks
Pam

:welcome:

Absolutely! Since you are new to the disboard swaps, you'll be limited to 3 groups. :) We're excited to have you!

Yay ~ A new player!!! :cool1: I'm still relatively "new" around here myself - but these ladies are sooooo welcoming and a LOT of fun! But .... BEWARE ..... this is an ADDICTIVE group!!! :lmao:

Thanks
Pam

welcome to our happy little group Pam!!!

Yay ~ A new player!!! :cool1: I'm still relatively "new" around here myself - but these ladies are sooooo welcoming and a LOT of fun! But .... BEWARE ..... this is an ADDICTIVE group!!! :lmao:

we do have lots of fun here don't we Leah :lmao: and yes swaps are addictive, remember I warned you at the beginning too :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes, Lisa, you did ........... and that's why I was TRYING to warn dear sweet Pam here ........ before it's too late! :rotfl2:

I completely agree. Once you join the first swap and get the amazing items back in return you will be hooked. I tried to find a swap addicts support group, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any.....oh well, I probably wouldnt stay away even if there was one!!! Enjoy and have fun!
Stephanie

I want to play too!! Don't need manythis time we have only stayed in 2 places through out our trips.

I want to play too!! Don't need manythis time we have only stayed in 2 places through out our trips.

Awesome! :thumbsup2

Sign ups begin at 9am est tomorrow! I have big plans of lesson planning, laundry, and sitting on the dis aaaaaaall day. I'm super excited for my first swap as hostess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter