INTEREST thread SIGN UPS 2/10 12pm (if boards allow)- Couples/Duos/Rare/Villians

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Anyone interested in doing this? :goodvibes

I'm thinking Mid February sign ups end of March Due.

What is everyone interested in Mini Kits or Single Elements or something else?

Pick your own or groups of like characters?

Kid group?

This is what I have so far for groups. Anything I am missing? I am having a hard time coming up with any Rares :)

Couples/Duos
Mickey and Minnie
Chip and Dale
Donald and Daisy
Mickey and Pluto
Minnie and Daisy
Woody and Buzz
Woody and Jessie
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
Mike and Sulley
Peter and Wendy,
Jack Skellington and Sally
Mary Poppins and Bert
Lilo and Stitch
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible
Pooh and Piglet
Eeyore and Tigger
Tink and Peter Pan
Genie and Abu
Pinocchio and Geppeto
Russell and Carl

Princesses & Princes
Cinderella and Prince Charming
Tiana and Navine
Ariel and Prince Eric
Belle and the Beast
Sleeping Beauty and the Prince
Snow white and the prince
Snow white and the 7 dwarfs
Sleeping beauty and the 3 good Fairies
Flynn and Rapunzel
Aladdin and Jasmine

Villians
Malificent
Evil Queen
Ursula
Capt Hook
Cruella
Lady Tremain
Anastia
Druzilla
Queen of Hearts
Jafar,
Doctor Facilier,
Scar
Yzma
Oogie Boogie
Gaston,
Frollo,
Shan Yu
Hades
Sheriff of Nottingham

Rare:
Esmeralda
Colpin,
Abu on his own,
Huey, Dewie and Louis.

I saw that Clarbelle & Horace at the hoedown in frontier land on the Unofficial Disney Character Hunting Guide on facebook, I love seeing their post
I'll have to check them out for other ones for you

I'd def be interested!!

Other couples ( and they might be there and i've not read properly!!) Flynn and Rapunzel / Peter and Wendy, Jack Skellington and Sally (not sure if they're in the US parks or just PAris??)

Other villians - GAston, Frollo, I've seen Shan Yu in the paris one but not sure about US parks, HAdes and the Sheriff of Nottingham?

For rare ones (again not sure if they're only out in Paris) but i've seen Esmarela and Colpin, Abu on his own, Huey, Dewie and Louis.

I'd be happy with either page kits or single elements but I do love how easy pages come together with page kits!!

I signed up for the 2" letter swap, but otherwise I'm a newbie. If I signed up for Beauty and the Beast, would I make B&B for myself and others or would I make a B&B for someone who wanted one and be able to request an alternate duo for myself?
Thank you.
Janice

I'd def be interested!!

Other couples ( and they might be there and i've not read properly!!) Flynn and Rapunzel / Peter and Wendy, Jack Skellington and Sally (not sure if they're in the US parks or just PAris??)

Other villians - GAston, Frollo, I've seen Shan Yu in the paris one but not sure about US parks, HAdes and the Sheriff of Nottingham?

For rare ones (again not sure if they're only out in Paris) but i've seen Esmarela and Colpin, Abu on his own, Huey, Dewie and Louis.

I'd be happy with either page kits or single elements but I do love how easy pages come together with page kits!!

great additions! I have no idea if some are at the US parks or not. I guess that would make them rare huh?

Going to add them above

I signed up for the 2" letter swap, but otherwise I'm a newbie. If I signed up for Beauty and the Beast, would I make B&B for myself and others or would I make a B&B for someone who wanted one and be able to request an alternate duo for myself?
Thank you.
Janice

Hi!

You would make say 5 Beauty and the Beasts and then receive 4 other different sets in return.

I think we may break the groups up into themes. Or we can do random pick your own.

He is the antagonist from the Nightmare Before Christmas. He is used a lot in New Orleans Square area of Disneyland for Halloween because they use him extensively in the Haunted Mansion Holiday Overlay.

hi ladies!!

dates work for everyone?
anyone else to add?
any suggestions on how you want groups? single elements or mini kits?

will definately be needing some Villians, have enough of the other groups I think...prefer the single element too!

when are you planning on sign-ups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter