Interest Thread - Surprise Swap the show must go on...may 23 are sign ups!

We will be able to hold the sign-ups for this swap after next Wednesday or so. What is the opinion on a time? I know there are 2 other swap opening next Friday and I don't want to interfere with them. Would Wednesday May 23rd work? We could keep it open until Saturday the 26th. I know that is Memorial Day weekend, so I would imagine no one would still be signing up after that. I would like to actually still keep the due date around the same time. With single elements, this should go fairly quickly. If it seems like we need more time, we could adjust later. So, please give me any input you have!

Thanks!

the 23rd works for me!

happy everyone/thing is okay :goodvibes

The 23rd works for me too. I have my list all ready and I've decided on a few of my elements.

I'd like to keep it to no later than the 23rd of July, but more ideally the 16th (gives 8 weeks). I am holding the ABC page swap (and we are going to give a book away to a Wish family...probably through the Dis Big Give). Those sign-ups were scheduled for July 9. But, since this is pushed back, that will be also. I don't want it to be pushed too far back, as we will be going on vacation in October. At this point, it won't interfere at all, but I don't want it to get too close for comfort. :thumbsup2

Thanks. :goodvibes

I think I will limit myself to just the ICON swap to keep from being overwhelmed after Disney and NY trips. I would hate to do substandard for me work.

Will be watching to see what everyone makes at the end. =)

Just a quick update...i have asked michelle (disney-akj) to host this swap. There was interest so it should go on. I want to take a step back for a little. So michelle was kind enough to help. She plans to keep sign ups the same on the 23rd. I am not sure about her thoughts on groups or due dates. She has said that she will open a new thread wednesday morning. Any questions, requests or suggestions should now be directed towards her. So.....it's all yours michelle!

Hi all!! I am thinking groups looks good! If anyone wants to add anything let me know. I am thinking Erin's dates look good. I might change the mail by date to the 16th and the due date to the 23rd? That would give everyone two months exactly! Does this sound good?

Like Erin said, I will keep this thread open for questions. For sign ups though on the morning of the 23rd I will open a new thread so I can update, etc.

ETA: I hope Erin still joins a few groups ;)

Erin, I'm sorry you won't be hosting this swap, although I understand. You know I love your swaps! I agree with Michelle and hope you are able to join at least a few groups.

Michelle, thanks for taking over the hosting duties. I'm looking forward to it. Those dates work for me. Do you have a time for sign-ups?

thanks Michelle for stepping in! dates work for me!

Michelle- not sure I ever posted about group sizes? I intended to but cant remember if I did? So you may want to address that? Up to you but didn't want to just drop everything in your lap. :)

I am excited for this swap. I am glad that signs up will be soon. Erin, you will be missed as hostess. I love participating in your swaps! Hope life settles down for you a little bit, so you can rejoin the fun! Happy that Michelle was able to step in and hostess. The dates work good for me, July will be a little hectic with family coming into town amd i think the lyric swap is due around that time, so it will limit how many groups I sign up for but it will work.
Stephanie

I will try to keep groups to 6 people. We may need to combine some which would make them go up to 8 at the most. I will open more if needed and will keep anything with at least 3 swappers open. If groups with 2 or less can be combined, I will do that also.

This is what I found and this is fine with me if it stills work for everyone else ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter