Interested in a 2/2013 DIS ABD BSM? rem to email Kevin!

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

Pete announced on a recent podcast a *possibility* of adding a February 2013 Backstage Magic ABD tour. He, and later John and Kevin I believe, said to email Kevin at kevin@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com to be put on an "interest list."

I am posting to generate interest!! :thumbsup2 sounds like a great tour and the podcast team sounded like this past BSM ABD was an incredible one.

Kevin, I hope you don't mind me posting your email address as was announced on the podcast. Please edit or move if necessary.

thanks.
:thumbsup2

Just wanted to add for those that are thinking about this trip - Do it!!!

Val & I did the latest trip and it was well worth it. We may have had some qualms beforehand about the price, but once we got back we agreed that it was wonderful. Its really a bargain considering all that you see and do during the adventure.

If you are curious about the itinerary you can see it on the Dreams website.

Hopefully, Kevin has already added me to the list of interested DISers. I'm very interested in going on this ABD. But I'm unfortunately a solo traveller, so my expressed interest is not likely to convince the DIS to do this trip in February. Please...if anyone else is interested, contact Kevin and post here so we, the interested, can see if there's any possibility of this trip happening. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter