Interline WDW Deals

ckmommy

<font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma
I tried to use Interline Travel to make my ressies for May, But let me warn you that this company is awful to work with. I have called them 15 - 20 times in the last three days, and they offered very little help and very few rooms avalible to them! Great deals to all airline employees (CR standard view $127 or Tower $180 in May), but with all the calling and no responses, I will never do business with them again! I never did get the dates I wanted, and had to go with my original Travel Agent and her more expensive rate. Oh well- at least I ot the dates I wanted!:)

I highly recommend that you go to www.dreamsunlimited.com and request a quote from them for your time.

It is the travel agency associated with these boards.

The employees are all Disney nuts just like the rest of us.

They do nothing but Disney vacations, and are experts.

They will work for you to get the best deal available and will watch for better deals even after you have booked.

They will also help you book all your PSs and other ressies -

give them a try - what have you got to lose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter