International gateway ecv rental?

They did the last time that I was there just inside and to the left of the International Gateway entrance.

International_Gateway_Epcot.jpg

This photo shows the area outside the Disney gates and to the far left behind the metal gates are some rental strollers.

Epcot-International-Gateway-Entrance-Stroller-Rental-600-x-400.jpg

This photo shows the area inside the Disney gates and to the right behind the metal gates are some rental mobility scooters.

At the end of your park day, you can return them back to the International gateway of EPCOT or the front of the EPCOT entrance.

Dk4Y1r0VsAA7lox.jpg

Well, I guess the International Gateway Epcot entrance will get a lot busier when they finish the Epcot Gondola Station.

Last edited:

I rented there in 2015. Surprisingly they had plenty of availability when I rented, even though it was mid-day during the F&W festival.

That used to be my experience also. I think because more folks use the front entrance. But they can borrow mobility scooters from either site when running low on stock. If your mobility scooter breaks down, they can roll a new one out to you from either site.

The also rent them at the Boardwalk. So if you're staying there you can get one on your way over.

Yes, they do. The difference between the two is the rental at the Boardwalk, Buena Vista Rentals is that you can use them everywhere whether in the parks or at the resorts. Whereas the ones at the parks have to be left in the parks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter