Interval Time: 2 bed/1wk- Still Avail...Make an Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleT

Earning My Ears
I HAVE to get rid of the 1 week of Interval time I cancelled last Christmas- it can NOT be used for any of the Disney Resorts. I have a 2 bedroom/ 1 week at ANY Interval Property that has availablity. I do not want to lose the time, but has to be used by 12/11 of this year and booked only within 30 days of travel. Make me an offer! Normally almost 300 points would have to be used. Please let me know if you are interested..
Michelle

Originally posted by MichelleT
I HAVE to get rid of the 1 week of Interval time I cancelled last Christmas- it can NOT be used for any of the Disney Resorts. I have a 2 bedroom/ 1 week at ANY Interval Property that has availablity. I do not want to lose the time, but has to be used by 12/11 of this year and booked only within 30 days of travel. Asking $1000 or 100 points for the entire time... normally almost 300 points would have to be used. Please let me know if you are interested..
Michelle
Sent you a PM.

What excatly are you selling? I am interested if you still have them - I think? I am not sure what you are selling?...? I would like a room the week before Thanksgiving...Let me know!

I have a 2 bedroom/ 1 week room at any Interval Property (World Passport Collection). It is NOT good at any DVC/Disney resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter