Interview The Person Below You!

Shopping tomorrow - maybe gardening on Sunday if the weather is OK.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Chocolate Fudge cake

What are you having for dinner?

I've 10 WW points left - Pasta, vegetables, tomato sauce

What one little thing really annoys you?

It changes depending on my mood. I've got the Lilo and Stitch CD in the car at them moment so Elvis songs are my current favourite. :stitch2:

What was the first film you saw at the cinema?

I've got lots but think the favourite has to be when we used to go on holiday to the Isle of Wight and we went rock-pooling. Years later I loved taking my DDs there to do it too.

Have you seen the new Jungle Book film?

Yes - I was not sure about it before I went, as I loved the orginal so much when I was little and was worried it wouldn't compare, but I did really enjoy it.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Haven't been for ages, think it was probably Maleficent! :blush:

What's for dinner tonight?

I am on late shift today so it will be just a ready meal at work.

What is the next thing you are looking forward to?

My middle DD getting the keys to her own house - been quite a journey for her but hopefully will be within the month

What book are you reading at the moment?

Stateline by Dave Stanton

What are your plans for the weekend?

Ha - decorating! A real deja vu moment there! ;)

Are you eating out this weekend?

I'm such a square - never seen a band live. I did see Donny Osmond once but it was only a few years ago.

What was your school uniform like?

Primary school was white blouse, royal blue cardigan and grey skirt. Secondary school was pink & white checked blouse, navy blue skirt

What is your job?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter