Intro music

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
Hi, I listen to the Disneyland edition of the Dis unplugged and really enjoy it. However, I just have to ask about your intro music. It is really extorted and blown-out, like it’s being played through a landline telephone or something. The rest of the audio is fine, it’s just the intro. When I play it in my car I have to almost mute it because it’s almost painful to hear. Could somebody give it some love and remaster it or apply some levelling to it?

Other than that, love your work! Enjoy the discussions about my favourite place in the universe!

Steve

I've been listening for years now and the theme has never been a problem. It is a shame you have to 'almost' mute it because it is 'almost' painful but to be honest with you I think you are almost being a little dramatic.

Hi, I listen to the Disneyland edition of the Dis unplugged and really enjoy it. However, I just have to ask about your intro music. It is really extorted and blown-out, like it’s being played through a landline telephone or something. The rest of the audio is fine, it’s just the intro. When I play it in my car I have to almost mute it because it’s almost painful to hear. Could somebody give it some love and remaster it or apply some levelling to it?

Other than that, love your work! Enjoy the discussions about my favourite place in the universe!

Steve

I too find the intro a little too loud when compared to the rest of the audio. I always turn it down especially when using earbuds.

I don't generally have a problem with it.
Buut, I'm SO glad they dropped (a while ago at this point) the outro music for the Best & Worst show.
It was an abrupt stinger (like 5 seconds) and would always make me jump every time, because I would listen with headphones :D

Skip to 21:25 to refresh your memory

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter