Introduce Yourself Thread

Hiya! I'm new but wish to get to know a few other teens that are into Disney as much as I am or even more.

Hi there! My name's Mage, but I also go by Alice and Button. I'm a 17 year old female (turning 18 in June, in Disney!), and my mom has been on the DisBoards for quite a while. I decided to join her on the threads.

Hi, I'm Madi. I am a big time Disney Fan. Some of my favorite things are Figment, Anything to do with Winnie The Pooh and Friends, Girl Meets World, and of course Mickey Mouse. I am 13 years old and about to finish up the 7th grade on June 15th.

Do you know when your next vacay is? It's always excited to know!
No, I haven't actually been since I was 5 years old and it is a long and sad story really. I already posted a short version of the story on my welcome post on the official welcome thread not the introduction thread in the Teen section. I have been 2 times once when I was very young and don't remember any of that trip and then when I was 5. My younger brother who is 7 years old has yet to go. I hope we can go when my Mom has enough money. If you want to know the who story you can either check out my post in the welcome thread in the first section of this forum or I can P.M. you the short story version. I just don't want to splatter it all over each section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!