Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi there everyone!!! I've been looking at the DIS for years but somehow never knew there was a teen page. My name is Dennis and I've been going to WDW my whole life. I've also been able to go to Tokyo Disney when I lived in Japan (military kid). It's always hard to find other kids who love the parks so this is really awesome!!
Welcome to Disboards! I hope the teen boards become a little more active soon!

Hi my name is Joseph! I love Disney! I've been to Disney World 2 times and 3rd time in July. I also have been on 3 Disney Cruises and my 4th in December. ( Dream-2, Fantasy-1, Wonder-1) Most people around me do not like Disney. Hopefully I can make friends on the boards.

Hi, I'm Kate! I took my first Disney trip in September of 2008, and It changed my life! I joined to give and get as much advice as I can when it comes to all things Disney! I'm also hoping to become a cast member someday! I hope every one has a Magical day!!! :)

Hi, I'm Kate! I took my first Disney trip in September of 2008, and It changed my life! I joined to give and get as much advice as I can when it comes to all things Disney! I'm also hoping to become a cast member someday! I hope every one has a Magical day!!! :)
I hope to be a resort cast member !!

What’s your favorite ride?

Yup, I am! And It's not like I don't wanna talk to people on here...I'm just socially awkward...Gotta be patient with me here...
Understandable I have been on the forms for about 4 years but didn't make my first post till about a week ago. Honestly not a lot of teens know about the DISboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter