Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey!! I'm Maddie. I'm 14 and I've been to Disney about 10 times. My favorite hotel is the Polynesian or the Yacht & Beach Club. I'll be going to WDW in the fall and I'm excited to see Pandora.
Same here! I've been avoiding news about pandora in hopes to have an entirely new surprising land to explore.

Hi everyone, my name is Talin and I just joined here. I'm 13 and love Disney of course. I also love Gymnastic. If anyone wants to know more about me just check out my profile page information as I pretty much wrote a book there and I'm not doing it again here. :)

Hi everyone, my name is Talin and I just joined here. I'm 13 and love Disney of course. I also love Gymnastic. If anyone wants to know more about me just check out my profile page information as I pretty much wrote a book there and I'm not doing it again here. :)
hey welcome to disboards

Hey, I'm Amelia and I'm 17 so I thought I'd introduce myself to the Teen Board as well. I have been to WDW once in my life and 3 times to DL California. I was home schooled my entire life and finished one year early this past May which was awesome because I got to start my dream. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed to be a Jockey. At first my Mom thought it was a phase that was going to go away, but after she saw that I was getting up 6 to 7 days a week at 4 in the morning to ride and train she knew it wasn't a phase. So after I finished school I went to New Mexico to learn more and this is where I rode in my first ever Apprentice Race coming in 2nd Place. I have now moved on to California where I continue to work on my apprenticeship getting as many races under my belt as I can and learning and improving as I move toward becoming a Jockey. My dream is to win The Kentucky Derby one day.

Hey, I'm Amelia and I'm 17 so I thought I'd introduce myself to the Teen Board as well. I have been to WDW once in my life and 3 times to DL California. I was home schooled my entire life and finished one year early this past May which was awesome because I got to start my dream. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed to be a Jockey. At first my Mom thought it was a phase that was going to go away, but after she saw that I was getting up 6 to 7 days a week at 4 in the morning to ride and train she knew it wasn't a phase. So after I finished school I went to New Mexico to learn more and this is where I rode in my first ever Apprentice Race coming in 2nd Place. I have now moved on to California where I continue to work on my apprenticeship getting as many races under my belt as I can and learning and improving as I move toward becoming a Jockey. My dream is to win The Kentucky Derby one day.
Welcome to dis boards

Hi guys! My name is Matthew, and I'm 15. I live in Connecticut, and I've been to WDW twice and DL 3 times, with a 4th trip in the works for next June.

Hello Humans!! I am a new member and am excited to talk with everyone. My name is Abbey Walsh and I'm 15 years old. I live about an hour and half away from Walt Disney World, so Disney is my 2nd home. I actually just started to create Disney vlogs if you could check those out. I just traveled to Aulani for the 3rd time this summer and created a vlog for that too. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUcohz5HASvmPsaHACeb9w?

Hello Humans!! I am a new member and am excited to talk with everyone. My name is Abbey Walsh and I'm 15 years old. I live about an hour and half away from Walt Disney World, so Disney is my 2nd home. I actually just started to create Disney vlogs if you could check those out. I just traveled to Aulani for the 3rd time this summer and created a vlog for that too. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUcohz5HASvmPsaHACeb9w?
welcome to disboards , i live about 2 and half hours away give or take traffic on I4

Hi, I'm Jonathan Teka. I'm 13 years old and Disney Channel is one of my favorite channels of all time. If only Anne Sweeney didn't start making the channel a major profit driver and made Mickey Mouse less relevant on the channel while too many teen sitcoms took charge.

Hi,
I'm Camryn. I'm 16, live near Vancouver, and I'm new here. :)

We got to Disneyland a few times a year. It's my favorite place in the world.

Hi, I'm Jonathan Teka. I'm 13 years old and Disney Channel is one of my favorite channels of all time. If only Anne Sweeney didn't start making the channel a major profit driver and made Mickey Mouse less relevant on the channel while too many teen sitcoms took charge.
Yeah I completely agree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!