Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey y'all! I am a huge fan of Disney World, been there four times and love everything about it! I'm new here, like days new... any recommendations? Where can I go to get Disney stories from other people and just talk about Disney in general? How do y'all get your Disney fix when you're not there?
Hi welcome to disboards, you can find the trip reports all over the website usually

Hey my name is Leigh and I am a 13 year old Thingamabob who loves everything about Disney. I hope to meet others who love Disney as much as me here on this forum.

Hi, my name is Allison.

I have been lurking on here for quite some time. I went to Disney World once as a young child but unfortunately I don’t really remember it and then I went to Disneyland once so far as an Adult. My big goal right now is to spend Christmas at Disney World some year, go to the Very Merry Christmas party and check out all of the wonderful decorations. I haven’t decided on the year yet but it hasn’t stopped me from researching and planning.

I find it hard to come up with questions to ask or to jump into conversations because so far I have been able to find all the answers to my questions just by reading many threads over a period of time. What a wonderful forum with so much great information.

Hi people! I'm Alex, I'm 17, and I'm from CT. I love DCL and other Disney stuff. Excited to start here!

Hi, my name is Allison.

I have been lurking on here for quite some time. I went to Disney World once as a young child but unfortunately I don’t really remember it and then I went to Disneyland once so far as an Adult. My big goal right now is to spend Christmas at Disney World some year, go to the Very Merry Christmas party and check out all of the wonderful decorations. I haven’t decided on the year yet but it hasn’t stopped me from researching and planning.

I find it hard to come up with questions to ask or to jump into conversations because so far I have been able to find all the answers to my questions just by reading many threads over a period of time. What a wonderful forum with so much great information.
Hi people! I'm Alex, I'm 17, and I'm from CT. I love DCL and other Disney stuff. Excited to start here!
Hi! Welcome to Disboards

Hey I'm Hunter and im 16!
I just got on the DISboards now because I am looking for a teen thread for my upcoming cruise next November and I was hoping to meet more teens beforehand so I have a chance at knowing someone before the cruise! My dad is in the DVC and has been on DISboards for a while it just took me a bit to catch up LOL. I love DCL and I'll be sailing on the Dream the next cruise! Im on the east coast and I love Disney as a whole but the cruises are special to me!

Hey I'm Hunter and im 16!
I just got on the DISboards now because I am looking for a teen thread for my upcoming cruise next November and I was hoping to meet more teens beforehand so I have a chance at knowing someone before the cruise! My dad is in the DVC and has been on DISboards for a while it just took me a bit to catch up LOL. I love DCL and I'll be sailing on the Dream the next cruise! Im on the east coast and I love Disney as a whole but the cruises are special to me!

Welcome to the DIS son!! :disrocks:

Hi there everyone!!! I've been looking at the DIS for years but somehow never knew there was a teen page. My name is Dennis and I've been going to WDW my whole life. I've also been able to go to Tokyo Disney when I lived in Japan (military kid). It's always hard to find other kids who love the parks so this is really awesome!!

Hi there everyone!!! I've been looking at the DIS for years but somehow never knew there was a teen page. My name is Dennis and I've been going to WDW my whole life. I've also been able to go to Tokyo Disney when I lived in Japan (military kid). It's always hard to find other kids who love the parks so this is really awesome!!
:welcome:to DISBoards!! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!