Introducing...our newest family members! (kittens!)

BedKnobbery2

<font color=blue>Saucy Pants!<br><font color=red>W
Wow, there must be something in the air right now--I see another thread where another family adopted 2 new kittens!!

Here are our beauties......Fritz (Left) and Mitzi (right).

kits.jpg

As you can see from the pics, both kitties are pure white and each have 1 green eye and 1 blue eye.....the opposite eyes of each other. Fritz is our special needs kitty.....he's deaf and as spunky as they come. If it moves, Fritz attacks it! Doesn't matter what IT is!! I have a feeling he uses Mitzi as his 'hearing guide', because he becomes frantic if they are seperated for long. He's also double-pawed. Mitzi is as sweet as they come...whenever I'm sitting at the computer, she comes and sits on my foot and meows until I take her in my lap. They are constantly grooming each other's faces, and love to tussle and cuddle. No surprise that we absolutely love our new family members!! They were strays that lived in an alley across my from tenant's girlfriend's apartment....when we got them, the poor dears both had ear mites, conjunctivitis, and respiratory infections....happily, all problems were cleared up with meds, and they are both healthy and happy (and about 11 weeks old now!)

Heehee....I just HAD to brag about our new babies!! :)

One more thing....although they were posed on this chair for the pictures, they both love to perch and rest on it. LOL Fritz also loves to play in this huge bouquet of fake flowers in a jug in my office....he climbs on the table and jumps right in the middle of it! I caught him napping IN the bouquet the other day! LOL

What cuties! Missed you around here Bedknobbery2. I was just thinking about you yesterday!

Bedknobbery2, They're sooo cute!!!! And that chair!!! I have one just like it!! :teeth:

Awwww.... they are so adorable!!! I love the eyes being different colors.

Hi Kejoda!!

Thanks for the w/b. :) I haven't been spending much time on the Dis lately, I usually just read the Budget board and collecting board! I've missed the CB, but I know once I get sucked in, it keeps me! LOL I finally have a weekend at home, so I decided to pop on over. :)

BK (and this is only for my son's benefit...LOL...he wanted the 'fire-breathing smiley') :mad: (I'm not really mad!!)

They are precious! What a wonderful story! :) :) :)

Kama,

I *LOVE* that chair.....I got in Mexico when we visited there as a child, so it is very dear to me. Where did you get yours? I have seen similar ones for sale on Ebay, and have this crazy idea in my head of snapping them all up, then hanging them on a long wall in my living room as an interesting art arrangement. LOL Like the 8x5 foot "Welcome! Breakfast Served from 7am!" painted Diner sign in my kitchen doesn't already elicit enough comment on my decorating tastes!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love the kitties, and love their eyes!! How interesting that their eyes are reverse of each other.

What a beautiful story, and 2 happy kitty posts back-to-back. yay! I will go to sleep tonight grinning from ear-to-ear. Glad kitties have a wonder home and lots of lovins'. Oh yeah, they are adorable, and Fritz is so handsome! :D

Aww, they are so adorable! And I love their eyes, it's so neat that they both have blue and green eyes.

How unique your kitties are.

Like true mirror images.

My daughter says that because they are white with their unique eye colorings the are paranormal ghost busters. :p

BTW I should be in Portland Old Town Monday the 12th.

Where is Mamu, maybe we could all meet up?

What beautiful and distinctive cats. Love the photo

Awww...how cute!I love their eyes..just out of curiousity...what did you mean by double pawed?Does Fritz have an extra toe on each front foot or something?

betz--hmmm....I don't know what Mamu is, so I don't know where it is! But I would love to meet if it fits in my schedule!!

Ursula, Yes, I mean he's got extra toes on each paw....I think 2 extra? They look much larger than 'normal' paws. :)

LOL Thanks browneyes....I was thinking it was a restaurant in the Old Port! Doh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter