Inventions Brunch - New Price and Themes

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Does anybody know the latest price for adults and children at Inventions for the Sunday Character Brunch? I have tried to search the forum and look at other posts but I cannot find the latest information. I heard there was a price rise not so long ago.

Also, I know that the themes are no longer released in advance but perhaps it would be worth us logging the recent themes so that people can at least rule out unlikely themes for their upcoming visits. I will be going soon and from what I've seen on Twitter, I believe these were the recent themes:

June 11th - Royal
June 18th - Pirates
June 25th - Under the Sea
July 2nd - Summer
July 9th - ?
July 16th - Paris
July 23rd - Cinderella
July 30th - Farm
Aug 6th - Arabic (Aladdin)
Aug 13h - Mary Poppins

Last edited:
I think it's now €79 adult €37.50 child - I booked it yesterday and would so love the Farm theme (three little pigs :love: ) or Paris for the Aristokitties ..... bet I end up with a theme I wouldn't have bothered with!! Oh well, I will enjoy the buffet.

I don't think you can, I've read online that they stopped announcing the themes some time ago. Although on saying that, I didn't actually ask!

June 25 was Under the Sea.

They do not announce in advance anymore, no. If you ask now they'll flat out tell you they don't know and it is "decided on short notice." I did ask. A couple of different sources. ;) I know that Castle Club will find out the themes for you, but it's not like that would be a regular option for the majority of attendees.

Due to that I only went in on the 25th because I had been sick all morning, had to go home that afternoon and figured I had to try and keep something in my stomach.

The first set was all standard outfit characters - Goofy, Pluto and Donald. I seriously thought I had accidentally walked into a lunch first! Then Duffy came out. When Minnie showed up in a sailor outfit I began to realize I had actually hit one of my most wanted themes by total accident.

Paris wasn't Aristocats by the way. Special guest was Duffy in French outfit. I had a friend attending. When I saw his first photos I threw a fit because I thought I was missing the kitties again as it were the Mickey and friends outfits they usually wear when the kitties come to play.

Hey Vala,

I was hoping that you would reply (thanks to everyone else too by the way!). I have enjoyed following your reports from Inventions brunches in the past. Thank you for your information about the 25th June. I am glad that you were able to attend one of your most wanted brunches, despite being ill.

We will be there next Sunday (20th) with my 3 little girls. We'd love to see some rare new characters like Zootropolis or Big Hero 6 or some from the 25th Birthday parades, as some are now appearing on those surprise Tuesday pre-parades, but we are realistic and know that there is more chance of it being dry and sunny everyday of our trip (yet again, very unlikely!). We would love Snow White and the 7 Dwarves otherwise and they don't seem to have been about for a few months I think. Hopefully someone can let us know who is there this Sunday so that we can predict a bit better.

Anyone will be great of course but as we have saved up enough to do Auberge too on the Friday before I would hope that the brunch is not Cinderella at least. ANy other princesses would be great. Just anyone who our daughters will recognise I guess (aged 6, 3 and 0).

Thanks for all of your help.

It looks as though yesterday (6th August) was Mary Poppins for the theme (Thanks Madame Gaetagne!). This is another one that my party would have been a bit disappointed with as my little girls would prefer real characters more than 'humans', if you catch my drift, unless they are princesses of course! So looking at the recent line up below, I am starting to wonder what we will get next Sunday. My fear would be Peter Pan as it looks like that is due soon, another set of characters that my girls are not overly keen on, unless it was Jake and the Neverland Pirates of course. There's still a chance it could be Snow White and the 7 Dwarves although I'm note getting my hopes up, or maybe the Aristocats. Its just a pure guess based on the recent schedule. I don't even know if they do any kind of loose rotation.

June 11th - Royal
June 18th - Pirates
July 2nd - Summer
July 9th - Aladdin
July 16th - Paris
July 23rd - Cinderella
July 30th - Farm
Aug 6th - Mary Poppins

Hey Vala,

I was hoping that you would reply (thanks to everyone else too by the way!). I have enjoyed following your reports from Inventions brunches in the past. Thank you for your information about the 25th June. I am glad that you were able to attend one of your most wanted brunches, despite being ill.

We will be there next Sunday (20th) with my 3 little girls. We'd love to see some rare new characters like Zootropolis or Big Hero 6 or some from the 25th Birthday parades, as some are now appearing on those surprise Tuesday pre-parades, but we are realistic and know that there is more chance of it being dry and sunny everyday of our trip (yet again, very unlikely!). We would love Snow White and the 7 Dwarves otherwise and they don't seem to have been about for a few months I think. Hopefully someone can let us know who is there this Sunday so that we can predict a bit better.

Anyone will be great of course but as we have saved up enough to do Auberge too on the Friday before I would hope that the brunch is not Cinderella at least. ANy other princesses would be great. Just anyone who our daughters will recognise I guess (aged 6, 3 and 0).

Thanks for all of your help.

Glad I could help.

Snow White is a possibility I think, they usually have the princesses rotating. She and Aurora are overdue. Come think of it, it's also been a while since Brunch Orleans with Tiana. But I think Snow White is overdue longest of the three.

Big Hero 6 - I don't think so. The costumes won't work for getting around in the restaurant I think. I was lucky and was in the restaurant Easter Monday when out of the blue Nick and Judy from Zootopia showed up. Honestly speaking: I don't think they'll be back that fast either. Poor Judy had a devil of a time getting around with her paws, and we are pretty sure she had difficulties seeing in some areas of the restaurant too.

As for the other characters from the 25th... I wish. But I think they are to "specialized" for the restaurant.

They had Abby and Chicken Little on Easter. The restaurant was very empty then because they had kept the theme shush. So in our area it was our adult table plus two tables with very, very confused kids who had no clue who the two were. I was in heaven cause I got a duo photo op with Abby and one of the Three Little Pigsm but I don't think the parents were as impressed as we were.

They had announced a Hercules brunch last summer for the Olympics. Let's just say that backfired really spectacularly. They switched it to "Sports" 2 days before and sent out Mickey and Friends in at least 15 year old outfits. My boyfriend can be a bit too blunt for his own good. But when he said "The 90s called. They want their outfits back." not even I could be mad at him.

It looks as though yesterday (6th August) was Mary Poppins for the theme (Thanks Madame Gaetagne!). This is another one that my party would have been a bit disappointed with as my little girls would prefer real characters more than 'humans', if you catch my drift, unless they are princesses of course! So looking at the recent line up below, I am starting to wonder what we will get next Sunday. My fear would be Peter Pan as it looks like that is due soon, another set of characters that my girls are not overly keen on, unless it was Jake and the Neverland Pirates of course. There's still a chance it could be Snow White and the 7 Dwarves although I'm note getting my hopes up, or maybe the Aristocats. Its just a pure guess based on the recent schedule. I don't even know if they do any kind of loose rotation.

June 11th - Royal
June 18th - Pirates
July 2nd - Summer
July 9th - Aladdin
July 16th - Paris
July 23rd - Cinderella
July 30th - Farm
Aug 6th - Mary Poppins

They used to do a very regular rotation until about 2 years ago. Meanwhile it is all over the place. I'm not sure what the theme was yesterday (13th). You said yesterday the 6th, I am not sure if this was a typo? It seems "face" aka Princess/Female Lead is on every two weeks now. So next Sunday should be Princess related I think.

They used to do a very regular rotation until about 2 years ago. Meanwhile it is all over the place. I'm not sure what the theme was yesterday (13th). You said yesterday the 6th, I am not sure if this was a typo? It seems "face" aka Princess/Female Lead is on every two weeks now. So next Sunday should be Princess related I think.

Ah yes I meant 13th August. As a teacher I lose track of all dates during the school holidays ha! 6th August was Aladdin.

Yes there does seem to be a trend of a princess every other week. Would be amazing if it's Snow White. Just bought a little snow white outfit for the smallest of our 3 princesses just in case! Tiana or Rapunzel would be amazing too. Just hope it's not Cinderella as seeing her in auberge.

Great points you made there about the characters fitting around the tables. Didn't think about that. I really hope they start bringing the likes of big hero 6, Zootropolis and more recent films out in the parks soon. As a DLP veteran myself I know we're a bit slow at getting the modern characters in there but I'm hopeful that things are starting to improve under Catherine Powell.

We are going the 21st October... I hope we won't be disappointed with the theme. My dream themes would be: Orleans (God this would be ace, if it included Dr Facilier); Peter Pan; Alice! I wish we could find out in advance - my manic planning head can't cope not knowing. ;-)

We are going the 21st October... I hope we won't be disappointed with the theme. My dream themes would be: Orleans (God this would be ace, if it included Dr Facilier); Peter Pan; Alice! I wish we could find out in advance - my manic planning head can't cope not knowing. ;-)

I wish. Facilier has never been at the past ones. The last one had live music as add on though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts