Inventions restaurant themed Sunday brunch

Update...emailed DLH and their reply is Brunch Theme on dec 7th is CHEF.

Remy and friends i suppose??

giuly09 said:

Sunday 14th PRINCE AND PRINCESS...

Yes, I was on my annual pilgrimage to Anaheim and returned with the also annual cold late last week, so I haven't been on here much. Sorry.

Chef = Mickey and friends in Parisian style outfits. Special guest Max the Baker. I wish they had Remy and Emile there. *sighs* Not a particular fan of that one myself. We've been to that one in December and didn't like it. Small amount of characters along with some "naked" characters thrown in, likely because I have heard about complaints about the small amount of characters.

Prince and Princess unfortunately can vary. I know of three possible choices - Cinderella & Prince (along with Suzy and Perla), Aurora and Philip (they did the last one this month) and Ariel and Eric, though the latter had the added title "Under the Sea" once. Ages ago Snow White and Prince did one with that theme, but I haven't seen that one for over a year. Belle & Prince Adam also appeared under that theme, but that was for a special holiday variation some time ago. It definitely won't be Naveen and Tiana - their brunch would have been called New Orleans straight away - or Flynn and Rapunzel, theirs is "Fairy Tale."

I'll call reservation hotline in a bit to see what they say... I need to reserve for the 14th anyway.

EDIT: Hotline only has the info "Brunch Princier", no further info about characters.

Will be back in a moment...

Thanks Vala, So it looks like my first ever sunday Brunch will be a flop.

Can still hope they change the Theme by then...

Hey,

I am going to the brunch on Halloween and on the 2nd of November (if i can make it financially )

But what are the prices for a brunch?
I know the regular price is €64, but is the Halloween brunch the same price?

Hey,

I am going to the brunch on Halloween and on the 2nd of November (if i can make it financially )

But what are the prices for a brunch?
I know the regular price is €64, but is the Halloween brunch the same price?

Hi Steff
We are going to the brunch on the 2nd it's cinema theme and normal price 64e
I was told no hallween brunch this year ?!
On 31st

Hi Steff
We are going to the brunch on the 2nd it's cinema theme and normal price 64e
I was told no hallween brunch this year ?!
On 31st

When i asked about the 31st they told me there was a special themed lunch/brunch planned. So i made a reservation.

But i'm not sure if i payed more for the Halloween brunch last year, that is why i asked

When i asked about the 31st they told me there was a special themed lunch/brunch planned. So i made a reservation.

But i'm not sure if i payed more for the Halloween brunch last year, that is why i asked

We'll that disney for you different answers everyone you talk too ;)
On the first page of this thread it said says the Halloween brunch vala went to was €74.
Looking forward to outs only 2 weeks away :)

I reckon it's Remy and Emile, and Donald/Minnie/Goofy/Max in chef costume.
Donald, Goofy and Max did the Descent of the Stairs in March in their chef costume after the brunch. Not even a 100% sure Remy and Emile were even there. Could just as easily just been the classics, with Max Goof, and four of them in chef costume.

I reckon it's Remy and Emile, and Donald/Minnie/Goofy/Max in chef costume.
Donald, Goofy and Max did the Descent of the Stairs in March in their chef costume after the brunch. Not even a 100% sure Remy and Emile were even there. Could just as easily just been the classics, with Max Goof, and four of them in chef costume.

No Remy and Emile unless they made a major change. As I said above, I've been there myself. The special guest was Max. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and chipmunks in Chef outfits plus "naked" Tigger and Pluto. That was it. When friends of mine went it was the same plus they also had Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum show up for some reason. Another friend saw my line up plus Eeyore.

No Remy and Emile unless they made a major change. As I said above, I've been there myself. The special guest was Max. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and chipmunks in Chef outfits plus "naked" Tigger and Pluto. That was it. When friends of mine went it was the same plus they also had Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum show up for some reason. Another friend saw my line up plus Eeyore.

This is the official reply i had from the DHL:

Dear Giulia,

The brunch "chef" will be probably with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Cheap & Dale and Max but it will be subject to availability.

Daisy? Now she would be new. She wasn't at any of the previous Chef ones.

I read somewhere it is Christmas theme but they don't wear christmas costumes for some strange reasons. They do wear costumes - just not christmas ones. Will try to find the link.

This has come via Facbook - but from Character Central. Dan has posted an extensive list of proprosed Inventions Brunch dates

(subject to change of course)

The updated list as of 24th October 2014:

26/10/14 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto (Donald is NOT listed)
2/11/14 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
9/11/14 - Holidays - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale
16/11/14 - Christmas press event, apparently. Not sure if regular guests will be allowed in. - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Clarice and Santa's Elves
23/11/14 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse
30/11/14 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
7/12/14 - Cuisine (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Max
14/12/14 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, JAQ and GUS!!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming
21/12/14 - Christmas (100 Acre Wood) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit
25/12/14 - Christmas Day (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Duffy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and Santa's Elves
26/12/14 - Boxing Day (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and Duffy
28/12/14 - Christmas (100 Acre Wood) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit
1/1/15 - New Year's Day - Characters TBC
4/1/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
11/1/15 - Russian New Year - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Scrooge, Max, Chip, Dale and Clarice
18/1/15 - Fairy Tale - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip Dale, Rapunzel and Flynn
25/1/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
1/2/15 - New Orleans - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale, Tiana and Naveen
8/2/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
15/2/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
22/2/15 - Chinese New Year - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Mulan and Mushu
1/3/15 - Spring - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Duffy, Mary Poppins, Bert and two Penguins
8/3/15 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse
15/3/15 - Neverland - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee
22/3/15 - Classics (Three Pigs) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, The Three Little Pigs
29/3/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
5/4/15 - Easter Sunday (Alice in Wonderland) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Dee and Dum
6/4/15 - Easter Monday (100 Acre Wood) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit
12/4/15 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, JAQ and GUS!!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming
19/4/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
26/4/15 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto (Donald is NOT listed)
27/4/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
3/5/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
10/5/15 - Holiday (Bank Holiday?) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale
17/5/15 - Classics (Three Pigs) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, The Three Little Pigs
24/5/15 - Neverland - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee
31/5/15 - Mother's Day - Characters TBC
7/6/15 - Under the Sea (Ariel) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale, Ariel and Prince Eric
14/6/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
21/6/15 - Music Festival (New Orleans) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Tiana and Naveen and a live band
28/6/15 - Cuisine (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Max
5/7/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel
12/7/15 - Frenchy (for the 14th July French holiday) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, and Duffy
19/7/15 - Princess (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
26/7/15 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Jaq and Gus!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming
2/8/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel
9/8/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
16/8/15 - London - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Duffy, Mary Poppins, Bert and two Penguins
23/8/15 - Princess AGAIN! (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
30/8/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
6/9/15 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto
13/9/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
20/9/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
27/9/15 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse

anyone been recently to confirm if they have the them as above? If it still up to day I definitely booking for 2/8/15 to celebrate my Birthday (it is on 31/07 but well very close :cake:

I can't see any new information on the Sunday Brunch thread on Character Central but that doesn't mean they won't change the brunch theme. This can happen and it can happen with very little notice and your only option if you don't like the theme is to cancel your ADR. It appears to have happened in April with less than a week's notice when they swapped the 19th and 26th of April themes. It doesn't appear to happen too often though. Hope it works out for you. :flower1:

so I booked today for 2/8/15 and was told them is summer so hope it will just stay like it as really want this one:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!