Inventions Sunday Brunch

rottie155

<font color=royalblue>Clochette? CLOCHETTE!!!!!<br
Hello my fellow Disers!!!

I hope we are all well and enjoying the new year?

I have just seven weeks to go until my next DLP trip with my friend who is flying all the way from Canada to join me, so excited!

We arrive on Sunday 2nd March and my friend pointed out that inventions has the character brunch on Sundays but we didn't think we'd make it in time as my Eurostar doesn't pull in till 2pm. I called reservations and they told me that the characters are there till 4pm and the last sitting was 2:45! Brilliant, I got a ressie for us!

Last night I realised that I have never actually been in DLP on a Sunday so I have no idea what to expect from this brunch, I don't even know the current price - lol I just booked quickly all excited!

The lady on the phone said it's a surprise what the theme will be - does anybody know what the themes have been lately that we could deduct some possibilities or is it completely at random? She also told me inventions would be closed at lunchtime and the buffet will be held at California Grill (just an FYI incase any of you have reservations for that day too).

Thank you all!!! Super excited now!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter