Inventions with Half Board Plus Plan

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
Hi all,

we are booked for Nov 29 to Dec 2 and for the first time ever we will have Half Board Plus.

I assume we will get 3 vouchers as it's a 4 days 3 night stay, we'd like to book Brunch at Inventions (we will pay the difference of course) on our last day but i have two questions....:

1) can i use one voucher on the last day (paying for dinner one of the other 3 nights we will be there)

2) I have read on a Facebook board that i can use a voucher and top it up only for a dinner art Inventions and not for Brunch... do you know if it's right (it should be a change made lately) or if i can still use it?

Thanks!!

OK i have found the answer on the Italian DLRP website ... a voucher can be used both lunch or dinner BUT it can't be for the Sunday Brunch.
Not even if you are on the Premium Plan that includes Inventions.... pretty gutted now....

Oh dear, that's a shame. Back to the planning drawing board - I'm sure you will still have some lovely meals.

Oh dear, that's a shame. Back to the planning drawing board - I'm sure you will still have some lovely meals.

Thanks... may change brunch for dinner but TBH not the same thing...

What is the difference between the Half Board and Half Board Plus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter