Invisibility and Privacy/Preferences Settings

WDWKOOK

NOW WITH LESS TAG!
Within both "PRIVACY" and "PREFERENCES," I have the boxes unchecked so as to remain invisible, however, it doesn't seem to be working:

Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 2.13.23 PM.png

PRIVACY SETTING:
Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 1.49.24 PM.png

PREFERENCES SETTING:
Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 1.50.11 PM.png

Not sure what your idea of "invisible" means...but at 3:31pm your avatar does not have the green corner tag indicating you are online (maybe you've logged off already), and when I click on your avatar it does not tell me when or where you were last seen (such as "reading New Board Issues at 2:26pm")

You don't show as online to me, either.

Maybe you can never go invisible from yourself? :)

Not sure what your idea of "invisible" means...but at 3:31pm your avatar does not have the green corner tag indicating you are online (maybe you've logged off already), and when I click on your avatar it does not tell me when or where you were last seen (such as "reading New Board Issues at 2:26pm")

You don't show as online to me, either.

Maybe you can never go invisible from yourself? :)
Thank you for your responses, but at the times you both posted, I wasn't logged in. With vBulletin, my status always appeared as "invisible." When I'm logged in now, my status shows "online" and where I've been "seen." This is supposed to not show so I'm not sure if it's a glitch.

Thank you for your responses, but at the times you both posted, I wasn't logged in. With vBulletin, my status always appeared as "invisible." When I'm logged in now, my status shows "online" and where I've been "seen." This is supposed to not show so I'm not sure if it's a glitch.

As intended, yourself, and staff can see you're online. You will be invisible to everyone else however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter