Invitation Boxes for sale...

Mydisneywedding

Making my dreams come true
Hi ladies,

I have 25 boxes for sale!!! They fit 5x7 invitations perfectly.

Here is a picture of the boxes and of my invtations in them.

If anyone needs invitations boxes, I am selling the 25 boxes for $45.00

That is $1.80 a box. Send me a private message if you need more info...

boxes.jpg

boxed1.jpg

boxed.jpg

I have Disney wedding classifieds on my blog and there's no charge if you want to list them over there. Drop me a line if you want me to put them up!

Thanks for your offer, I have seen one other channel that manufacture invitation boxes, the plus advantage of that channel is that they are offering all boxes which are custom made and also designed exact according to user requirement, also they will a digital proof for sure and product samples on customer request, for more details you can visit this page and get all details about it, also you can talk to their representative on chat as well as on call.

Really appreciated your hard work and knowledge. I will definitely try your brand I also find some best brands of custom cosmetics. I Found the best Cosmetic Boxes company in the USA is CP Cosmetic Boxes and ordered Custom Soap Boxes from them. They are great and fulfill their commitment and sell what they show to customers.

Last edited:
it's late but I am going to share my experience. I found the best packaging company in the USA for my cosmetic product recently I bought Cosmetic Boxes from Justcustompackaging.com Box quality is very good and the whole process is very quick and fast and I received my boxes before the deadline. So recommended Just Custom Packaging for boxes and printing services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter