Invitations

Thank you so much for your reply! I ended up downloading Pages for my mac and it is working great. This program also allows me to make our wedding newsletter and programs, and many other printables! I should upload a pic, too! I have downloaded some great script fonts and the Disney font for FREE! But what I am looking for now is a clean, high quality swirly graphic for the corner of our square invite! We're getting REALLY close to the 6 month mark!!!:woohoo:

Yes upload some pictures!

Where have you tried looking for your swirl graphic? Have you tried searching free vector websites? There are tons and tons of really nice, high quality images the be downloaded for free. The problem with most of them is that you need Illustrator or Photoshop to open and use them if you want to maintain their vector qualities (and transparencies). However, if your you may be able to pull a JPEG or PDF image of one of the vectors and insert it into Pages.

If that doesn't work you could also ask someone to convert a vector to the type of file that you need.

This thread has been a pleasure to scroll through!! I am super inspired by the key to the world save the dates --- LOVE that idea so much!!

Long time lurker, newly registered. Happy to be a part of the DIScussion :D

My invitations came in today! Thank you Justine for posting yours. I used some of the same wording for our dessert party invitation.

Here it is:

Everything1.jpg

Envelope.jpg

Invitation1.jpg

DessertParty1.jpg

I can't quite yet as I am new to dis boards but I love the green envelope invites; they are gorgeous

I wish I was tech savy enough to do our own Save the dates and/or invites!! Everything is so beautiful on here!

I made these Haunted Mansion Wedding invites for a friend who was looking into having a Disney Wedding. I enjoyed it so much and would love to carry on making Disney themed invitations/save the dates so I put it up on etsy.

Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129363070/haunted-mansion-wedding-invitation-rsvp

Those are amazing! I love how they have the classic, gothic haunted mansion feeling but not overly done. You definitely have talent and should totally continue on Etsy!

I made these Haunted Mansion Wedding invites for a friend who was looking into having a Disney Wedding. I enjoyed it so much and would love to carry on making Disney themed invitations/save the dates so I put it up on etsy.

Let me know what you guys think!

il_fullxfull.450010301_sdvo.jpg

948616bc527b50aec47507c6a296a56b.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129363070/haunted-mansion-wedding-invitation-rsvp
wow you made these? they are great. do you have any prices on what you charge and how long it takes to make them? I am getting married this july in disney world.

wow you made these? they are great. do you have any prices on what you charge and how long it takes to make them? I am getting married this july in disney world.

I could definitely sort something out for you! Here is my shop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BridewellandBedlam

Take a look around and contact me through there or via email amy8686@live.co.uk with your ideas and thoughts. If you want the Haunted Mansion ones (as they are or with some amendments) that is fine or if you want a different design I can sort that out for you too, just let me know what you want :)

I look forward to hearing from you

I'm hoping I can bump this up with a question. I have a Cruise Line wedding and we are finalizing our Save the Dates. Which date do you use on the invitation? The Sail Date? Or the date of actually ceremony (which is on Castaway Cay, so I know which date on the itinerary it will be)?

Just wanted to share the lovely details I created for my brother's Disney Wedding. :) It included custom celebration buttons, fastpass seating cards for the guests, a custom park map/guidemap with all their program information, as well as their invitation which was a vintage Disneyland Ticket Booklet. PM me if you need details!

Attachments

• DSC_7187.jpg
    DSC_7187.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 23
I never shared my daughter's from her wedding April 2014.....Shelley from Impressions did a wonderful job with her Finding Nemo themed wedding.....

I'm late to the party, but I'm very proud of these and wanted to share so please no one yell at me for bumping this thread. I changed the dates and names to fake ones on them because they're on my design portfolio, but this is what we sent out.

895e145d-a550-4092-b035-3f9bb4e81b4b_rw_1200.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!