Invites/welcome letter Please...

Gutie

Sscake
Hi! Haven't been on here since 2016 but am forever grateful for the amazing letters I received to make our first trip even more perfectly magical!! Not quite remembering if this is the right protocol but wanting to request some new letters(please let me know if this is the wrong thread....sorry!!!)

-Surprise Disney world invite to BRIELLE and DREW from main Disney characters - Dec. 1-9

-Welcome letter to Disney (Polynesian resort) from characters with invite to Hoop Dee Do for dinner at 4:00pm - Dec 1

-Very Merry Christmas Party invite - Dec 2

-Akershus Lunch invite- Dec 3- from Princesses

-Bippidy Boppidy Boutique appointment for BRIELLE - Dec 6 at 8:20 am
(with Cinderella's Happily Ever After - 1900 Park Fare Restaurant dinner that night)

Would need these by Nov 25 to have time to have printed.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I can put these on my to do list for you, but in the meantime, you would need to get your post count up to at least 10 posts and enable your private conversations so that I would be able to send you a link to get the completed images. You can just post 10 times on the test board to get you post count up.

This is the link to the test board.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

ETA: are they all to be made out to both kids except the Boutique one, which is just Brielle, right?

Thank you so much! I completely appreciate it!!
Yes- all to both Brielle and Drew
Except BBB is just for Brielle

I think I did the ten test posts correctly...

Thanks again!!

All of your items were done yesterday, but I'm having a problem with the cellphone booster I use for my internet connection. I don't know why, but it just stopped working right yesterday. I have, at most, one bar on my iPad and after 6 hours I managed to get 3 of your invitations uploaded to my Flickr. I need to figure out today what I'm going to do about this booster thing, because I only have a cellphone and no landline in my house and right now, my cellphone is on either 1 bar, or no service. People calling me, are not even able to get through to me. I am trying to find the booster I already have and purchase that same one, so that all I have to do is switch out the electronic piece that is in the house and see if that works. I live alone and I cannot go up on the roof and do all that stuff so I'm really hoping I can find the one I have and don't need to get a whole new booster. It's rainy and cold today, and if it wasn't, I would go outside and try and walk up the hill to get some better reception, and finish uploading your items. All I can say is that I am trying to resolve it as quickly as possible, I need cellphone service as I have medical issues, and it would not be good for me to be alone here without a phone. :( I am so frustrated right now, they are at least $300, and I really hope that will at least get me a better connection back if I have to spend that. Anyway, I promise to get the rest of your items uploaded as soon as I have access to a better connection. Sorry!

Best of luck with everything!...sounds very frustrating!
Thanks for working on these for me!

You have no idea. I found what I think is the same booster, and I ordered it. A half hour later I got an email that says the order was cancelled. Claiming problems with my card. (Lots of money available because I never keep a balance, should not be a problem) I placed the order a second time. Half hour later, another email that says it was canceled because the card won't go through. Called the credit card company, they tell me there is absolutely nothing wrong. Called the retailer, they told me to sign out and sign back in and enter all credit info in again. I did that and placed the order again. Half hour later, another email!! :mad: I called the retailer. They said that they would take care of it for me within the hour. They didn't. I call back two hours later. The fourth time! They seemed to get it ordered, but didn't add on the 3 year insurance I wanted on it or put it through with expedited shipping like I wanted. I am just going to leave well enough alone because it says that it has shipped and that it is supposed to come tomorrow. That's if they can even get here now, we are in the middle of a snow storm! There is probably 6-8" of snow out there and it's not done yet. I just really hope I get this thing and I can just switch out the part in the house and it works.

@Gutie i think I got all your letters uploaded. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts