IOA Fireworks

That would be GREAT! But, I bet they aren't as spectacular as on the 4th of July! boy, I tell you.... DISNEY better move over! (Although, I still LOVE my Tigger... and Mickey... and Pooh... and...etc.) HA HA!:D But, really can anyone else verify the EVERY day fireworks thing?? Seems like it would be too expensive.

i would be most surprised if they were permanant. although island skipper is not running so that does leave the lagoon open.
my bet is it is a spring break thing and as soon as mid-april rolls around they will stop. :smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
although island skipper is not running so that does leave the lagoon open.

Island Skipper Tours are never running... :( :rolleyes:

I wish they would keep the darn thing open, it's great when I can catch it...

how would you ever know it was running with those springy-eyed alien spotting glasses on!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

I will keep my fingers crossed that there will be fireworks when we are there!!!!!!!!

Patty

Originally posted by pathubia
I will keep my fingers crossed that there will be fireworks when we are there!!!!!!!!

Patty

Hard to catch beads with your fingers crossed:D

Are the IOA fireworks the same "crappy" lagoon show that they had last year where most of the "fireworks" were atop of the lagoon and only went up about 50 feet max and then the smoke left over about suffocated you, is this the same "fireworks" show this year?
I found myself trying to peak over to Universal's much better show that at least went airbourne. Is the Universal Studios fireworks show on now?
HAVE FUN

The fireworks at IOA are for the Spring rush. They're only around for a couple of weeks.

Earl,
Are they planning July 4th fireworks that will rival last year's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter