IOA/US Beginning of November 1 or 2 days?

Bellesmama

Mouseketeer
DH and I are heading to IOA and US after a few days at WDW Food and Wine Festival the very beginning of November. We've always gone during the summer with our DD19 so not sure what the crowds/lines are like during the beginning of November. Mostly interested in Skull Island, Jimmy Fallon and Harry Potter.
Can we do it all in 1 day?

TIA!

You may be able to do it all in one day - but I personally wouldn't recommend it. My first post-HP trip to Universal was one day and we literally did two rides outside of HP. HP is a world to explore the nooks and crannies of and not to be rushed through. Since then, I've done trips lasting between 2-5 days (all staying at an on-site hotel) and have never lacked for something to do.

I agree with pp. there's so, so much detail and lots of fun things to do besides rides that it's nice to have more time.

hhn will be going on two days in the first week of november.
studios will close at 5 on those two days.
ioa will be open with normal park hours.

You could do your highlights in one day but may feel you didn't get a full experience. Using 2 days would allow a more fully immersive Harry Potter experience. If you want to explore the land fully and sample both restaurants, all the shops, Hogwarts Express both ways, Diagon Alley plus your other must do rides I would do 2 days or one full and one partial day. But if you just want to ride the Harry Potter Rides, buy some souvenirs, get a feel for the land and ride your other priorities, one day would do. I usually stay 6-7 days onsite so you have an idea of my perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter