Iphone Battery case

Lyndac1976

Earning My Ears
I had to share my love for my new battery case. I love Anker (just bought several things to give as presents during Prime Day) and I was looking for something a little more self contained since the last thing I need is more to keep track of in the parks. So, I came across this battery case:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Battery-Capacity-Certified/dp/B01N5LP0VU

It is a little bulky, probably adds less than 1/4 inch width but to me that is well worth not having to carry around an extra battery and wire. It's no the most powerful, if I am right around 22-25% it will take my phone back to full power. I do use my phone quite a bit though and I have never ended the day with a dead phone. Having to plug the phone into the case kind of baffled me at first, but having the lightning connector free for headphones and CarPlay is really great.

I'm not ready to throw my Anker portable batteries out, but his is my new go to for those long park days.

I had a battery case similar when I had the iPhone 4. It came in really handy. I've been looking for one for the 7, so I may order this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter