Iris blooms in the yard

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
341564lg.jpg

341570lg.jpg

341788lg.jpg

Absolutely ADORE iris! I just wish they would last all summer!

Thanks for the pics. Our iris are about a month away!

Those are so pretty! Mine hasn't bloomed yet. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Your Iris' are beautiful!! I have yellow, and, yellow & purple ones. I finally thinned some of the roots/fingers and those root borers :eek: :eek: , they are the ugliest things next to a grub!!!

I won't see blooms until the the end of April, beginning of May. Your pictures are just beautiful. :)

Beautiful! I have lavender irises from Georgia. When we moved that's the one thing I had to transplant! We have a neighbor that has the black iris - talk about unusual.

I *love* Iris! Thanks for sharing this picture :) I wish I could grow Iris, but with no garden and a black thumb in "hostile" territory (too hot and wet I think), I think it's hopeless ;)

Rajah,
Some of my Iris are growing in pots on my porch. They are just as healthy as the yard ones. Do you think you might try some of them in pots? Might be easier to keep them watered and fed that way......and you could always bring them inside when the heat is too much. :)

Beautiful iris's I love the burgundy and gold one.

Those are gorgeous... lucky you to have them blooming already! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of some iris that amid chaos sent me last fall... sure hope they made the journey okay... and transplanting... and show themselves in a month or so! :)

Nice pics!!!
I need to get some of them for next year..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!