• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Iron Gwazi opening 3/11/22

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
GET READY TO RIDE IRON GWAZI!

THE RECORD-BREAKING COASTER
OPENS MARCH 11

The moment you’ve been waiting for is almost here. Iron Gwazi—North America’s tallest and the world’s fastest and steepest hybrid coaster—officially opens Friday, March 11. Riders will plunge from a 206-foot-tall peak into a 91-degree drop and reach top speeds of 76 miles per hour on this unforgettable ride.

Can't wait to give this a whirl! Whenever I make it back to Busch Gardens, that is.

I'm hoping it's in the same league as Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point because that coaster is amazing.

I am really looking forward to this coaster opening. The other 2 RMC coasters I have tried are Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion and Twisted Cyclone at Six Flags Over Georgia and both were really great coasters. I expect Iron Gwazi to be even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter