Iron Recommendations

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I have not bought a new iron in at least 20 years, after all it isn't like I really use one that much. :) I do feel I need one a little heavier and after looking at a couple of places, I was surprised at the opportunities and the wide price range. I am looking for something that is heavy enough, puts out good steam and has automatic shutoff. Anyone have a recommendation in a reasonable price range for me. I am asking this here as I know crafters will have checked out the most economical but still the best tools for their "habits". Consumer Reports recommended a Sunbeam Ultra steam or Steampro or something like that for around $30.00. Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

I love my iron - it's a Procter-Silex Clear Steam. It's weighty, well balanced, and I paid about $40 for it a couple of years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter