Is 25 Way Too Old for DCP?

tori.bh3

Mouseketeer
I am 25. I've been graduated from college since 2015. I have been taking grad classes in education and I just can't shake this desperate need to quit education, relocate, and try something brand new. I missed my shot at DCP in college. Is it too late now?

No way!! There are a LOT of program participants who are MUCH older than you who participate every season. Go for it!!! Good luck!!!

I’m turning 25 the week before my program! There are plenty of other people in the same age range. It is a little weird seeing people who are younger than me refer to themselves as old because they must think I’m really old, but don’t let that stop you!

One of my co-workers and who love Disney and are in our late 50s, when the job gets stressful think about trying it out, lol. It's not going to happen with families to support and decent salaries, we are used to, but actually I have heard that as long as you meet requirements, older adults like us can actually apply and sometimes are accepted too.

I am 25. I've been graduated from college since 2015. I have been taking grad classes in education and I just can't shake this desperate need to quit education, relocate, and try something brand new. I missed my shot at DCP in college. Is it too late now?

Not too old. I think if you can afford it I say go for it.

Definitely not! I was 21/22 when I did my program and I was the second youngest in my apartment of 6 people! I say go for it!

That is not old at all! I was 28 when I did my last (of three) programs! One of my roommates was in his 40's. So my advice is go for it. It will be more awesome then you think it'll be. It helped my resume more then I can imagine and with Disney on my resume it helped me get an Assistant Store Manager (#2 in command) of a department store. If you have any questions please ask away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!