Is a 4Night cruise too rushed

We have only been on one cruise. It was a 3-night cruise on the Dream. We left wishing we had just one more night! I don't think you will regret a 4-night cruise.

I am anxiously awaiting our 4-night cruise scheduled for 2019! Yay! I will probably leave thinking next time we will need a 7-night trip! Haha!

We have only been on one cruise. It was a 3-night cruise on the Dream. We left wishing we had just one more night! I don't think you will regret a 4-night cruise.

I am anxiously awaiting our 4-night cruise scheduled for 2019! Yay! I will probably leave thinking next time we will need a 7-night trip! Haha!

I'm hoping I don't get addicted!!

I am a big time spa girl! Thank you for that tip!

My pleasure!

They have jacuzzis, heated chairs, saunas and perfumed showers you can use. Also if I remember correctly, a small lounge where you can have fruits infused water and tea. We loved it and thought it was a nice treat for 16$/pp

Is there anything specific that you do on your day before cruise departure? I believe I am staying at the Hyatt inside the MCO Airport the day before the cruise. I should arrive in Orlando by 11am ish. Trying to decide what to do with that day.

Sometimes we stay at a WDW resort. No park tix. Just pool and relax. Sometimes we stay at Cocoa Beach and enjoy the beach for a day. Disney Springs is a place we like to explore for a few hours, but staying at the Hyatt you would need a car or another way to get around. We have stayed at the Hyatt the day before, but arrived much later in the day, so just dinner and relax. If you have little ones, the pool at the Hyatt is nice and you could easily spend some time there.

You will :)

Sometimes we stay at a WDW resort. No park tix. Just pool and relax. Sometimes we stay at Cocoa Beach and enjoy the beach for a day. Disney Springs is a place we like to explore for a few hours, but staying at the Hyatt you would need a car or another way to get around. We have stayed at the Hyatt the day before, but arrived much later in the day, so just dinner and relax. If you have little ones, the pool at the Hyatt is nice and you could easily spend some time there.

Just myself and my 23 yr old daughter!

When you stay at a Disney resort, do they have transportation from the resort to take you to the port?

I prefer the longer cruises over the short ones, to me 4 days goes by really fast. But a 4 day is better than no cruise. I usually just pick 7 over 4 since it'll be the same amount of time off from work Monday-Friday for me, so the price is usually the deciding factor. The shows on the Dream though are amazing, Beauty and the Beast is a must see.

When you stay at a Disney resort, do they have transportation from the resort to take you to the port?

Yes they do but it'll get you there later than doing private transportation or taking the first shuttles from the airport.

Our first six cruises were each 7-nights, but in March we went on our first 4-night on the Wonder. (Count me as one who LOVES sea days as well.) Would I prefer a 7-night? Definitely. But did we have a great time and would I do it again, especially if a great deal popped up? Absolutely.

Yes, you can add the transfer option and take the Disney bus from the resort to the ship. I have also done the Hyatt MCO Disney transfer to the ship. . If you take the bus from the Resorts to the port you will get there later ( around noon or later ). If you take the Disney bus from the Hyatt you can get to the port a couple of hours earlier. I have also driven my own car to the port and parked during the cruise. My preference is for the Disney transport because I like hearing the Disney music on the bus and being around all the people that are so excited to be taking the cruise !!! It’s a great intro to the cruise for me !

We have been on 7 day, 4 day and one 3 day cruises. I loved each of them! My husband and I did our first 7 day with my brother and his family- I didn’t like the idea of being stuck on a ship with so many people so I was hesitant to even go on a cruise. I had seen the Magic at Key West one time and thought “what’s that - a Disney Cruise ship?? “ I just thought ok, nice, but - I’ll stick with Disney World. I lived in Florida at the time and went to Disney World a lot!
I absolutely loved that cruise and have cruised 7 times since then. I prefer the 7 day but the 4 days are great , I love the sea days to relax. I was wondering if I would even like the 3 day because it was so short, but it was a last minute VGT fare so we decided to take a few days off work and go ! We loved this one too ! It was like all the experiences were compressed into a short amount of time and we were doing type of activity all the time as opposed to having more time just to relax. On the 3 day we got off the ship at Nassau for a couple of hours so we treated it like a sea day. In the past we have gone to Atlantis which is wonderful.
If you have a couple of more days - it’s nice to go to the parks too. I’ve also gone to the Magic Kingdom for the day after I leave the ship, then fly hone late that evening. That works out well because I’m sad to leave the ship and want a little more Disney time before I go home !

We did a three day and got to see a lot of what's on the ship. We do wish we had the extra day but I think 4 nights is the perfect amount of time.

3 night feels very rushed, even for me and I don't do a ton of the activities. The one extra day on the 4 night really gives me the extra time to relax. Personally I think 5 nights would be ideal. That's enough time to have a mix of activities and relaxation, time to get in a movie, etc.

BUT--I would still go on a 3-night if that's all that could work for us. The way the schedules run, typically a 4 night means a whole week off of work. We're thinking of taking an "extra" cruise later this year, and my schedule won't allow that, so we are considering the 3-night.

3 night feels very rushed, even for me and I don't do a ton of the activities. The one extra day on the 4 night really gives me the extra time to relax. Personally I think 5 nights would be ideal. That's enough time to have a mix of activities and relaxation, time to get in a movie, etc.

BUT--I would still go on a 3-night if that's all that could work for us. The way the schedules run, typically a 4 night means a whole week off of work. We're thinking of taking an "extra" cruise later this year, and my schedule won't allow that, so we are considering the 3-night.

I actually work 2 jobs. So have to worry about getting time off both :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter