Is a December Use Year contract a rare contract?

Dean1953

DIS Veteran
In the last 6 months, I've bought 2 DVC contracts; 25 point contract resale at OKW and a 30 point contract direct at BLT, both December UY. I'm in no particular hurry to buy my next contract;between 50-75 points at either OKW or preferably BLT. I've been checking most days since Christmas and haven't seen any December contracts listed in at point range. I'm assuming that I'll eventually find one but was curious if contracts are spread fairly evenly among the 12 months, or if most contracts fall in 3-4 months? In the meantime, I'll keep looking.

I think September, which is my use year is even more rare. So when I go and purchase another resale contract, I will try to find a September use year, but will also go along with a August or October use year.

I think the paucity of listings has more to do with the small no. of points you are looking for rather than UY.
As the chart linked above shows, OKW is pretty evenly spread among the use years and while Feb. is very popular at BLT, Dec. is right in the middle popularity wise at BLT.
I actually considered % of contracts in use year when I bought my first contract as I planned to add on later & I chose a Dec. use year as it was fairly popular at a number of resorts and suited our travel schedule to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter