Is a Deluxe HRH room worth $60 more/night?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I'm really torn. I have 2 reservations at HRH. Standard room at ENT rate of $162. Deluxe room at $224 with FAN rate. We have 3 children (7, 5, and 3). I know I would love the extra room in the deluxe, I've looked at the 360 degree image on the Universal site. But... $60 a night is alot of money that could be used for food, etc. My 5 and 3 year olds would sleep with me in the queen bed, so the sofa bed really isn't an issue as we wouldn't be renting the roll-away anyway. What do you think?:confused:

If two of the children will be sleeping with you anyway, save the money and keep the standard room. Hopefully you won't be spending a lot of time in your room anyway!

I agree with the above poster. Keep the standard room and save your money. My family of five has stayed in both the deluxe and the standard, and we prefer the deluxe because of the sofa bed. However, I've never booked the deluxe room, I just asked to be upgraded once I got to the hotel. Last time I was booked with the ent. rate of $129 and I believe they charged me an extra $25 to upgrade. It was well worth the extra room and sofa bed for $25 for our family, but I'm not sure I'd go an extra $60.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter