Is an EC card needed?

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
I signed up for the Emerald Club for free through National's website a week or 2 ago and I printed the email confirmation with my name, number etc on it. I have made an EA reservation. We leave on Saturday and I doubt that I'll get hte actual card in the mail before then. Will they accept my copies?

I wanted to bump this up. Anyone have any experience with using the print outs onstead of the actual cards?

The National web site now asks whether you actually want the card or not....this is from their site

"National gives you the choice of receiving an Emerald Club card!
If you want to receive a card, please check the box above. If you don't wish to carry anymore plastic in your wallet, leave it blank and use ANY credit card on your profile when you rent!"

My DH was signing up for the free membership and opted not to take the actual card.

I would think you will be fine with your print out:earsgirl:

Colleen

You don't have to have your EA card (I have lost mine several times!) It would help to have the credit card that is on your EA account and you must have your license, but they can find you without the EA card from your name!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!