Is anyone else a little annoyed that DCA hours are not yet published?

W

WebmasterAdam

With my trip to the Disneyland resort coming up next month, I'm starting to get anxious. Disneyland has still not published DCA operating hours, nor have they annouced parade/ fireworks/ Fantasmic schedules for the time after DCA opens. Being on the type-A planning edge, I'm starting to get annoyed. Anyone else?

I spoke to CRO and they said they expected DCA hours to be about the same as DL park hours, maybe an hour or so difference on either side of opening and closing.

Adam
Assistant Webmaster
webmasteradam@wdwinfo.com

YES! :D

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I do know that on our tickets for the preview days, on Saturday and Sunday DCA is open 8am-12midnight.

I know it's not much help, but it's something.

Susy

I heard a CM talk about DCA while I was at DL in December and I heard her saying that DCA is going to be of the resort "night life" and she said there is talk of hours until 2am.... but that is probably not until summer time

Good question!

I wonder if they even know yet?

Maybe they will just kinda open it up and see what happens and then kinda close it up later and base the times on that, you know what I am trying to say here?

What would this be called maximum-profit-crowd-control-scheduling-technology? :)

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

I'm going to the HIA conference later this month and for us it will be open 4-11 PM as a preview.

Toodles
WDW 79, 83, 99
DL 91, 92, 93, 95

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!