Is anyone else as excited about Rise of the Resistance as I am?

I was watching some videos this afternoon! Excited!

And curious about motion sickness reports. It looks like Transformers which Dh can only manage once. And my 71yr old mother has high blood pressure and there are warnings about that. Eek.

And my 71yr old mother has high blood pressure and there are warnings about that. Eek

Most rides have a high BP warning. I have high BP and ride most everything, even with the motion. Never had a issue, (but not saying you can't have a issue) on anything I'm prone to motion sickness and dizziness. (Think getting dizzy by riding my mower around a bush!) LOL

Most rides have a high BP warning. I have high BP and ride most everything, even with the motion. Never had a issue, (but not saying you can't have a issue) on anything I'm prone to motion sickness and dizziness. (Think getting dizzy by riding my mower around a bush!) LOL

THANK YOU! I didn’t think it would be a problem but that jumped out at me. I will tell her to close her eyes if she ever finds things getting too intense.

I will wait until the crowds die off, and they get the kinks worked out. Looks like an awesome ride tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!