Is anyone else unable to access their Magic Bands on the MDE?

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Hey folks I have a question. When I go into MDE I can normally access/see my pending Magic Band selection(s). For the past 2 days I see the field at entry where it gets a spinner like the system is working.........when it ends the Magic Band link does NOT appear.

What's up with this?

Doug :goofy:

I had what sounds like a similar problem seeing my hotel booking in MDE. I got an error warning and it was a continuing loop like it was trying to refresh the page. Lasted for days. Called IT tonight and he had me clear my cache on laptop and re-sign in to the page. That fixed it. This was just tonight.....

Cleared cache........specifically cache and the issue still exists. It's by no means the end of the world but it is a bit frustrating...........OMG listen to me! Priorities sir............Priorities :)

Yes, same problem. Whether I use my computer or iPad. There’s a bigger post about it. I can’t access my magicband order page anymore. Some folks have called IT and having to get their accounts rebuilt. We leave in 2 weeks, never got our magicbands, though I processed them. I wrote to WDW, and they told me to call IT. People are reporting it’s taking multiple calls and weeks to get it fixed. I can’t take a chance of my account getting worse right before I leave, so will limp along until I return.

Call Disney reservation IT. I had an issue not being able to access magic bands. I started a thread about this issue, but don't know how to link it here. I had to call Disney reservations IT, as well as DVC IT because I I am staying DVC except for my first night. One of the techs I spoke with told me they didn't know when it would be resolved, so he was able to customize my magic bands on his end (even though it didn't show up in my MDE). All I know is that a day or two after I spoke with the techs, my ability to customize magic bands appeared on my MDE.

I customized my bands last week. Since then I have been unable to see the order on the website, using Google Chrome. When I click on "Magicbands and cards", I get a message that says "We are unable to display certain Magicband order details at this time. If some or all of your orders are not present, please refresh the page or try again later." I've cleared my cache which makes no difference. However, just went on the website using Firefox, and can see my Magicband order, so I'm just assuming it's there, and hopefully I'll receive my Magicbands.

ahhhhhhhhhh not good...........must have done an upgrade in the MDE software............and didn't regression test o_O

I think those who go often are going to be finding these is a problem more and more often.
Seems the data files are getting too full and corrupting.
I had to create a brand new account in MDE, they couldn't fix mine. Said it had over "1000 entries"
No, not 1000 MB but between bands, stays, ADR, all combined over the years, have added up.
And my problems all started with not being able to access MB
They had me create a new account and moved everything that is current over to it and left all the old, past info in the other account
To me it makes more sense to find a way to remove the old/past info but I guess that isn't in their plans.

I agree, seems like it should purge the old stuff after a certain amount of time.

I am having the same issue. I can't see our Magicband orders. We are a family that goes often, has multiple split stays, plans with other families, so there are lots of records in our account. I am trying to decide if it worth the trouble to even call. We are only missing one magicband for a person I added this week. They might just get a grey one from the front desk. I just worry what will continue to malfunction. I took screenshots of our reservations and FPs today.

I’m doing a split stay and could never customize magic bands for our second hotel. I gave up because I was able to do at least one set.

Guess what...................this afternoon (01/24) the Magic Band link has RE-APPEARED!!!! All looks good for the 2 sets I have pending too! :P
Guess I haven't maxed out my MDE account...............yet8-)

Guess what...................this afternoon (01/24) the Magic Band link has RE-APPEARED!!!! All looks good for the 2 sets I have pending too! :P
Guess I haven't maxed out my MDE account...............yet8-)

Us too. My account, my husband’s account, my daughter’s account are all back to normal. It must’ve been a glitch. Glad I sat tight and didn’t have the IT team mess with my account.

I just checked on my magic bands for upcoming trips and all was well. It sounds like an on again off again thing.

Just tried to customize mine and my magicbands aren’t showing up in MDE. Guess glitch still exists. Call IT or wait it out?

Hey folks I have a question. When I go into MDE I can normally access/see my pending Magic Band selection(s). For the past 2 days I see the field at entry where it gets a spinner like the system is working.........when it ends the Magic Band link does NOT appear.

What's up with this?

Sounds to me like the app is being glitchy again. I can see mine on the desktop and my app just fine. I think it varies from one of us to the next. I have an Android phone, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in how well the app works.

I had the same problem as a lot of you. I did the online chat that pops up on the website and they were able to fix it. The process took about 5 minutes. Just explain how you aren’t able to access the Magic Bands customization page and they will get it fixed for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!